Old Metin2 acc

• agfddfg.png

Open Gameforge client > Login your Gameforge account(If you don't have any, go register).
    Select Metin2 > Add account > Enter your metin2 username & password.

If you don't remember your username & password, just go ahead "add account" and select "I forgot my password" option.

Please note that your metin account will be binded to your Gameforge account ! There's no option to remove/unlink metin account from your Gameforge account for now.

• Hi guy's,

i just wanted to know ur opinions about that.

Is the old metin better than the actually ?

Regards:Every smartphone user is now familiar with the GBWA app called WhatsApp. GBWhatsApp APK latest version

• Me to bro.

The solution has already been described:

agfddfg.png

Open Gameforge client > Login your Gameforge account(If you don't have any, go register).

If you don't remember your username & password, just go ahead "add account" and select "I forgot my password" option.

Please note that your metin account will be binded to your Gameforge account ! There's no option to remove/unlink metin account from your Gameforge account for now.

&

In the Gameforge client near the language of the server there is your account name. Click there and then Add account. There you login with your old account

"Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right."

• agfddfg.png

I have old accounts and I don't find info about how to access them. I get only new lvl 1 choice.

Did you tried this? If still doesn't worked and you have the email of the old access send a ticket to support and maybe skilgannon can do something about it.

My characters: DannnnKing/Shaman Healing Force - lvl 120+1, DannKing2/Sura Weaponry - lvl 119,DannnnnnKing/Sura Weaponry - lvl 105, DanKing/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 100, DanKingShamy/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 96, DannKing5/Ninja Blade - lvl 95, DannKing1/Lycan - lvl 95, DannKing/Mental Warrior - lvl 95, DanKing1/Sura Weaponry - 62 lvl.

My guilds: PVP, ElitePVP, RoInPower.
    I started playing since 2010 in Meang (UK). I'm currently playing in Europe.

My Signature: I'm a proud nationalist.

• Do you think the older version of Metin is better than the current one?

This is a very complicated question. Every game changes and develops over time. This is no exception for Metin2. We cannot expect things to always remain as they were. If it were, the problem would be no new content coming.

I think nowadays the game is much easier to play than it used to be, beginners can get a lot of help. I also like the new maps, overall I'm glad they're working on the game.

• My cousin Sadly lost his account, and the E-mail too, it has been like 10+ years or less. Bring back memories

Was he able to recover it anyhow? I want lost my 6 years old acc

I think in such cases it is worth contacting the game team through the ticket system. They can answer that.