Posts by DannnnKing

Everytime a merged happens all the lands are disbanded from both servers. It can last from a few weeks to a few month till the guild lands will appear on auction again on the new server resulting from the merger of the two. Till than best is to find other way to make money or if you are a buyer unless you like desperatly need it better to put pause on buying refined ore until the lands will be put to auction again.

Hello. First. You look like you are a person that doesn't want to spend a tons of real money into the game so sura weaponry is the best solution for people that have no intentions to use their credit card often. To really get a better grip on the game you have to learn the prices of everything you drop very well. The mobs from 50 lvl metins drop like fabric+ which worth nice money just an example for you.

What you can do to lift yourself out of poverty quickly is to produce packages of 200x energy fragments in town. How to start producing? First you go to the Weapon shop dealer, buy many cat bat knive +0, than return to them to the Alchemist and extract energy fragments. Normally to produce 200x energy fragments you need to buy cat bite knive +0 in valour of 1,5-2kk average. Now the prices of 200x energy fragments on market differs from server to server but it can be somewhere around 4kk to 8kk range. This is a good way of making quick money.

Regard your sura weaponry make sure you deliver to biolog every day until you are up to date. Push to 52 lvl to master fear or enchanted armour as well and read every day on enchanted blade, enchanted armour and fear to reach G and P afterwards. With sura weaponry you need patient because with M skill on buffs and not too good gear they just simply suck. Later on with biolog up to date and full P on buffs sura can make your life the easiest from all the classes while farming every day.

Hello. Your analysis is correct unfortunately for those who are thinking of getting into pvp they would rather invest in the dragon buffer that everyone has available than invest in body warrior. Anyway, body warrior remains a good option in pvm just that these days other classes are better suited for pvp like shamans, bms, lycan or even ninjas are better solutions for pvp than body warriors.

Hyperia is a new server. Most likely the prices are lower than Europe even without looking. If you are not bother that the server is not too active, than Hyperia its a good choice. Probably next year Hyperia will be merged in Europe. Its just a hunch.

I called it.

I have not even challenged you and you jumped on my troat. Let me give you an advice since you came across like smart enough guy or woman. Leave the time to speak for you and accept that not everyone will 100% agree with you. This passive agggresive stance is not too appealing. Express your opinion and leave time to do it's job and if you are indeed right about some stuff you are saying you will be challenge less in the future and taken more serious by the viewers. Always better to be an humble smart cookie than and arrogant cookie. Hope will get to you.

I've come to the conclusion that whatever you linked is full of it. There's no evidence supporting any claims and you don't write nothing so can you stop posting and spreading FALSE information.

We argue here about this matter and it would be interesting an official statement about this issues. I've also known that power of element doesn't affect players in fights with other players, but i've also heard people claim in the past that they do affect. Would be interesting to some official to step in and clarify this issue and i'm sure i speak for many othes that would like to see an clear answer. I also do, since i'm pvp. and also to stop this back and forward discussion.

Hyperia is a new server. Most likely the prices are lower than Europe even without looking. If you are not bother that the server is not too active, than Hyperia its a good choice. Probably next year Hyperia will be merged in Europe. Its just a hunch.

There are so many of this 8 wons items in baazar that you need to be very careful to not be scammed. Always focus and revize two times when you want to buy an item. I'm sure that many of this people have been ban, but it seems to be like they are allowed to scam people. Rules might be ambiguous regard this people and Gm's maybe can't take the actions they want to take. Is the only explanation. Maybe, If any gm's read this thread and others that have been open or will be open regard this issues will put a bit of pressure above them for the ones in charge of the game to take some actions. An idea will be to all the items with 8 wons to be highlighted in trading glass or even in shops why not. I'm sure will be appreciated by many people. If any of the players read this thread are also welcome to come with some ideas and make this thread a bit more constructive.