Cheaters like this ruin the experience

• I dont know how there can be cheaters let to roam such popular spaces. Why is there no Report button or a place where you could contact someone responsible to take care of these things? For the previous 2 days I see this H|TLERxxxLAG account just killing everyone and lagging the server and sometimes spamming hitler propaganda. Channel 1 on map1 is completely unplayable right now.

Following is a clip of the cheater in action, just sitting on map1 for hours spamming his attack and making the server lag.

I've read something about there being a discord? Is there an option to send reports there? If so I would like a link.

• You make ticket, there is section Bug/Hack report, you post the link there with little explanation and they took care of it immediately. I`m responsible for more than 30 banned characters so I know it`s working.

• Hello viksaniksa ,

I am not sure about the "2 days" on that popular space, since people are instructed to contact us directly by ticket and some other's tag us directly on discord. However, we understand your dissatisfaction with these situations and we assure you that we do our best to deliver a better experience for players.

Any and all players that you find using this type of software to gain an advantage/hinder the play of others, we ask that you quickly submit a ticket (as stated in the previous reply) so that we can take action as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Zhystic