Posts by Bavien

Personally, the biggest goal of mine when I started playing was to achieve solo beran. After the updates I gave up on it.

Eventually, I had stated a new goal for myself, which guess what, was the hydra.

Now I feel like I shouldn't be chasing any goals in this game, guess I'll just stick to raza and jotun, and that's the game. Who knows, maybe one day they put more cd and damage on them as well, so I won't be able to do them either, or they're gonna be just not worth to do anymore.

Worth to mention that after the update, ochao temple kicks you out after 5 minutes of being logged out just like enchanted forest. Razador also kicks you out from the run multiple times, mostly on cog wheel, ignitor and boss room levels. Has their nerf started already? :thinksolution:

...start playing on Genesis server 10 days ago,but it is German server and i dont understand language...should i start playing on UK server,or continue on German,im lvl 30 there?...UK server looks empty,there is no many players there...whats better for me?

You should know what is better for you. I felt really uncomfortable when I played on german server because mostly I did not understand even the call chat. UK is not an empty server at all, but its a fact that genesis has much more players. It is your choice, I think you should give it a try here too and make a decision after that. Good luck :)

Second day in a row that they are doing the maintenance at the worst time. I bet we will not be able to play today. Again. rip 2 biologist items and skill books. It could be ok if they give some compensation like exorcism scroll.

Just asked a few days ago and it's not goint to happen

How can they just simply say no? There are many topics about that even from the year 2018. What should we do to have more channels?

The number of beginner players is huge right now and map2 is full of players in the evening. Newbie players can't even get a mount because it is impossible to hunt down a metinstone during the event.