Posts by charliepunktum

Hope someone can help me with this. I just completed the diary mission where you have to kill the demon king for Uriel. After finishing it and getting my reward the Anonymous Letter should start. And it has, I have it in my quests but can't seem to find the supposed letter that Lee Chung is supposed to have sent to you, I've tried speaking with the city guard, Lee Chung himself and looking in my postbox but can't find out who or what I have to do to start it. I might just be extremely dumb so I'm hoping someone can helpxD

Hope someone can help me with this. I just completed the diary mission where you have to kill the demon king for Uriel. After finishing it and getting my reward the Anonymous Letter should start. And it has, I have it in my quests but can't seem to find the supposed letter that Lee Chung is supposed to have sent to you, I've tried speaking with the city guard, Lee Chung himself and looking in my postbox but can't find out who or what I have to do to start it. I might just be extremely dumb so I'm hoping someone can helpxD