Posts by ISSICruella

Hi all You banned peeps,

I would say only, that me and all the banned ones are considered and proved as cheaters! Accept it, understand it and have fun! I would additionally say, that the 3-rd Newton`s wall might take place soon or later!

:)

Enjoy the following text below:

Regards,

Dear players,

We are aware that many users have questions right now because of the recent cheat blocker ban wave. It certainly does not help that there are a lot of rumors and misinformation being spread through various channels. The false positives that are being referred to, occurred during the first cheat blocker ban wave - last year. Accounts that had been wrongfully banned have already been re-opened back in the day. Since then the system has been adjusted and provides accurate results now. In addition, fringe cases are also being checked manually by the department working on the cheat blocker before an account is banned. Unfortunately, that means that we cannot re-open your account.

We will release a statement by our Product Manager in the forum soon, which should answer most of the open questions and will hopeful end some of the rumors.

Please note that we do not offer account-related support on our Social Media platforms.

Thank you for understanding!

I really am happy that a person( a real one) or a face took some b**ls and stand behind team`s words, after the compensation events, during the past weeks. Cheers up dude!

umm its actually according to ther rules champs! If You `ve eaten a bann ( permanent) , it is what it says! Even if it is a misstake it is a kind of non-reversable misstake!

Nothing except the end user rights can be applied, but they so wisely covered them up, so if you wanna go dig deep i guess you will receive something standard as a reply! ( and the reply will be standard one) I confess it is a very well maintained, financialy guarded and very comprehensively built machine! It is what is is!

hãve funn!

xi xi,

It seems as a lovely kind of a bugg to! I hope that lion/wolf seals would be tradable till a bugfix takes place to!

according to the present rules, before I totaly brake them, You can be lvl 1 hero(any class) and You are totally legid(on a short) to use it/them, if they drop to any of your chars, considering the name removal, after a certain period( like 30 seconds).

In a short = before i got a multy bann it was posible to farm @ map 1 with a low lvl 14 lvl (invunerable to others)15 lvl or 18 lvl acc with a black horse seal (4 an example ai ramadan event, golden fish chest, another unexpected drop event) and you can anjoy to ai 7 days offree 1 lvl hero (top gear, possible due to 20 lvl and then 40 lvl decimal box item bonus changers )ride with the right to fight from mount ( killing of metin stones or even bosses), so ye -you can hunt for a certificate with +6 no bonused gear, no glove as well @ map 1 metins or map 2 metins and bosses and you can pick up the seal with lvl ai 1 lvl newby. But selling up those seal - that would be a hilarious joke!!!

Regards,

lSSlCruella

Hello You banned birds,

Nothingto say, except i also eat a multy bann durig the past days, 100 + accounts are affected. I still hope , that they will do some fixes on their software, despite of the fact it is their system, it`s a platform of theirs, im only a kind of an old user for their services and if they mark me as a cheater , well its their way to. I actually do not seek for any proper excuse or blaim from them. If they decided to remove accounts its a their right after all. 10+ years of a fair gameplay means nothing nowadays. As I previously siad a permanent is a permanent and no more comments on that!\\

Just accept it and proceed to something else.

I think i can see the reason behind so many unusual banns. On a first look, cosidering the names of banned peeps, it sseems most of us are from the Eastern EU block. Many DE also had that issue. Then assuming that, at least in my case i do use some legal shared peer-to-peer connections, remote controlls, virtual private VPN networks, a legal sharing software and some licensed SIM and CAD softwares, whitch by the way is my right to, therefore some of them could be considered as a malicious to their system. And im OK with that. I wont refuse to use my paid and licensed software solutions just for a hobby of that kind. Yes long term of a hobby, but after all it was ahobby ofmine.

I would greet all banned birds, after lots of free time to do, with the following:

Kind Regards from me,

lSSlCruella

Buy the horse picture, then apply for next missions! If you lost it somehow( it happens), do another mission and buy a horse picture, then pass the map 2 archer`s mision again with 500 .000 yangs and you`re on.

So far no! I also have some in low lvl nab shops. They are there just to fill your inventory. After some updates they do become non-tradable-storable-dropbale-sellable. Just lvl up the char to 75 and use them! Or Delete the character with the items inside its inventory. Then do another one.

Dear Old players,

PFP (Players For Players)

Im recruiting You to Join me in a daily non-anounced events in order to support the youngsters.

My proposal is to give unexpeced events where everyone can participate.

FOr an example - ask some lame questions in call chatt and give 1 kk reward fr an answer.

Or the old-new Metin2 crew members- Hide and seek events- You give tips and first who finds You receives a reward.

I know its kingdom - based event, due to kindom`s call chatts, but after all. For youngsters and returning players 1 or 10 kk really matters.

I propose to do it in my way, as follows:

1. Ask at call chat a humble question and the first who answer will receive something in an exchange. Like 1 kk.

2. define the winer a location where he/she can get his/her rewards.

Its a very simple one. Many players previously did it , but in a randoom way. So in order to grow a bit the youngsters i propose to all of You this kind of share and thanksgiving event. Its personally related and it depends of player`s preferences. you can reward with 1 kk 10 kk or 1 won rewards.

For those who are going to spit over my idea- guys, think about, if You are the Top TOP, and all the others are just ignoring You, cuz, You re 100% too stronger for them , what`s the point of beeng too strong then?

I think if we do invest in Young players and they even pa.ss Us, then our lil comuninty task will be overreached!

Its simply my personal idea. No on e is obliged to follow it, but i think in this way we can crack the capsulater overloaded comunities and fill in the guilds with new incomers.

Feel free to share, coment and discuss my proposal. My idea is in general and everyone who likes to get some popularity and get new chatts is wellcommed.

Best Regards,

lSSlCruella

Hi,

Take some additional care about your posts, please. They can be accepted from some automatic devices("tonerheads") as an actual bad behavior! :grumble:

Then , willing or not the admin crew will have to handle with You.

I try to follow a simple strategy: Its better not be louder than a brick is. :rolleye2:

Regards,

Hi newguy,

Well during the X-ma.ss events there are plenty of days with +75% up to +200% EXP. So combine them with your potions from +10 lvl`s box.

In order to able to make some additional funds - do the santa claus/stockings mission - just take enough stockings and exchange them per boxes during your lvling. You can find soul stones or bonus changers in.

The best way is simply - start to do mining after lvl 30. The refined ores do have some pretty high PCs nowadays. In 2-3 months you will get enough in-game currency in order to equip yourself with some decent gear. I usually was willing to offer you fishing as an alternative to fill in your pockets, but for me its pretty hard, since it was chenged(destroyed) couple of moths ago/year ago.

Also try to wait untill a fishing jigsaw event take place. It will really give you a good cash start. ALso there are some upcomming moonlight box drop events - so they are with a good value as well. For them target lvl 4 monsters around your lvl. They drop them best.

Happy Christmas & Guud luck :)

Regards,

Dear Players,

I would like to buy a wind talisman +1. Clean or bonused - it depends of your targeted cost( the so called PC).

Leave offers here if you like to sell any.

Regards,

lSSlCruella

Dear players,

I want initiate a new topic, regarding an in-game experience exhange.

I know that there are tons of info over this web page, but according to my oppinion its ultra non-organized.

I Would like to ask for help the board admins for some guidelines and tips how to do it.

My idea is to initiate a new hints and guideline tips for all the M2 UK comunity. It is a map and level related. The general idea is to make map -by - map, level and location(coordinates) guidelines with the best spots to get some in-game loots during events and not only. Maybe the board team will support me in that idea.

I would like to share and exchange some in-game tips that will benefit everyone who browses this web site. I totally dislike the strategy acepted from the most active guilds to share info only among their members and/or friends. The present active info is spread only and only among that tight group of players. Everyone should have the same knowledge as some of us do.

So i propose a map by map selection with a shared specific details for gear(items) and strategy to go through.

I will start with an old topic - Monkey Dungeons. There You need as much pure item`s defence and VIT+DEX, as You can get.

For new players its no sense to go there, unless they do have some decent gear. In order to farm Horse medals You can do it at first room in 1-2-5-30-45 minutes. It doesnt require too much to. But if You wanna go and hunt for Monkey Eggs, then Read what You will need below:

Note that all my characters are nested in the very same account. Its a boss hunting account.* All 5 chars are oriented to boss hunt! Here just 3 of them as a beginning!!! :)

The nesting process takes time and some efforts to do it, but after few months You will personally evaluate the outcomes from You reffots, espatioally during change channels and characters and mostly during kill to get a loot based events. Just for your evedance i personally clean 3 monkey dungeons @ 3 channels per around 30 seconds/ per channel. even 30 [s] are too much to. Only the creeps @ easy dungeon are slowing me, due to i can notchange character/ relog when im attacked from light minded monkeys who are equiped with some quriosity.... :D I still do remember the times when GF switched from 4 channels to 6 channels.... good not to say old but lets say good almost-present times to... I still want back that opportunity!!!

How am I do it?????

Easy dungeon: LVL 23 Mental M8 str MENTAL war for easy monkey dungeons with max def TPA+9 +3Def stone, 2k HP, Casting+6, fan def +10, 5% DMG abs by SP, 2 % dagger|| Traditional Helmet(TH +6 (lvl1 helmet dropped @ V2)+20%animals|| Sword (lvl 1 dropped at Groto 1 +9 clean, but bonuse later)+9 5% Piercing, Vit+8(important for mentals), Slowing+5%, Animals+20%, Devils+2%, Mob+3 Stone|| Battle shield +9 +10% animals|| Copper barcelet+6 20% animals,||Bamboo skin shoes +0 1500HP,||Wooden necklace+0 30% HP regeneraion +3% Piercing hits|| Copper Earrings+6 +10% animals. Thats it! No other bonuses are mentioned, because there is no others. =)) Just single bonused items work perfectly!

Oki MAX DEF is relative in my case - it can be a way higher, espatially +9 items, talismans, alchemy and etc...

I try with BM sura and Wep sura @ the same lvl, but they are not so fine. Here jus sthe DEFENCE and HP matters, even with 0% Strong VS animals.

Your target is The Rock Ape. https://en-wiki.metin2.gameforge.com/index.php/Rock_Ape

Medium dungeon: LVL 35 Body War. M5 Aura, M1 berserk|| LPA+7 6%sword, 2% ABS by SP, 1500HP, 2-handed def +10%, Def+3, Evasion+3|| FMS+9 +18%avg, -6% skill, Animals+20%, Devils+6%, War+4 , Nija+4 stones,||TH9lvl 1 war helmet dropped at V2) +20% animals|| Pentagon shield +6 +20 animals|| Ebony barcelet +4 +1000HP+4% Magic REZ|| Ebony Necklace +2, 30% HP REG+3% Piercing hits|| Jade Earrings+0 +20% animals||Leather boots +0 +1500 HP. Thats it!

Here the Damage and DMG abs by HP matters a lot, then DEF + DEX.

Your target here is Walking Ape. https://en-wiki.metin2.gameforge.com/index.php/Walking_Ape

Hard monkey dungeon: lvl 55 (Wep Sura) [Sura is important, due to Fear skill, so no lower lvls Mobs attacks You. The only one lvl55+ is Ape Lord and his mate apes - total 1 group - so he is Your target , after all =))] YYA+9 +2kHP, 4% dagger, 3% DMG abs by HP, bell def +2%, 1 % dmg abs bg SP, def+4 and eva +4 stones||FMS +36 AVG ,-9 SKill, Devils+4%, Undead+2% , Piercing hits +2%, Deathblow +4, warrior stone +4||, BRS+5 +20% animals||Phoenix shoes +6 +1500 HP|| HTB +5 +1500 HP|| Pearl Necklace +6 +5% Balcout( Blackout is critically important here)|| WGEarrings+9 Clean - just 12INT and 28 % HP REG.

Here HP, DEF+DEX, DMG abs by HP, Blackout and everything You can suck from Your items works.

HP, DEF, DEX, STR, VITA, INT( for suras mostly per their D. Protector or Blade skills), but also Blackout - Yes thtat one! and most importnt is Strong VS(Against) animals. You have good damage if You utilise that bonus. If You do not thrust me check @ https://en-wiki.metin2.gameforge.com/index.php/Ape_Lord

Note that each character is equiped with shoulder sash +1% avg +1% skill +1% animals. The fourth bonus is randoom. No Talismans are used, neither Aura Outfits, costumes, hats, Weapon skins or pets.

Note that Your Horse MUST be max lvl in order to get MAX DEX. It is really important. Even if You are using a mount. The Dex from Your horse skill level matters!!!

Mounts in use:

Easy dungeon: lvl0 Horse. Min lvl per horse is 256 niowadays, but whatever... I do utilise a Black Horse Seal 30 Days - from Ramadan Event, or You can use a mount from Item shop, Item-shop wheels of Whatever, or just in-game bought Wild Boar Seal(Even better that I do).

Medium Dungeon: lvl 20 Normal Horse

Expert Dungeon: Lvl 21 horse, +1 point on Horse slash skill (precious one, when You have to escape enemies, and save Your bottom)

And final tip: Make farm at Red forest and collect as many Thiefs gloves as possible per each character. Use them right before the killing happens, otherwise the Thief`s glove effect is a bit bugged - it doesn`t work as You expect. You can only get good drop if You equip the Thief`s gloves only before te boss killing ( the final 1-2 milimiters of HP left to bosss/ metin stone). Otherwise You can end up with 1 nab weapon and some potions only.

I hope i do not break any in-game rules with a description of my - in -game - items. THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE, but for an information purposes. The idea is to show You NEEDEN`T to be a perfect. I DO NOT SELL ANYTHING AMONG THE DESCRIBED ONES!!!!!

Last - no alchemy is in use!!! Just bot-naked characters with a very basic but in the same time essential combo of items!!!

Thats for now. Please accept my Warm regards and have fun,

Yours,

lSSlCruella

Shame..., but still thank You for your reply.

Im around 98% sure, that i`ve previously seen an oura outfit at a single Jinno shop few months ago, when it was the promo-Item shop time active. The cost wuz insane like 20 wons or something...

If this in-game aspect is true, then the topic can be closed in this case.

Hello Dear Players,

I would like to buy an Aura Outfit - clean if it is possible, or if it has some absorbed bonuses it is ok.

Im waiting for your offers here or in-game.

Trade per yangs, wons, moonlight boxes, boss, boxes, upgrade materials or whatever you need is also possible. As you prefere.

Regards,

lSSlCruella

Same issue here,

I already sublitted a ticket to.

It actually got fixed by itself, after i try the baddude way to uninstall M2 & gameforge.

Controll pannel -> Programs & components-> scroll till U find M2 exe files - > Mark-> click Uninstall, then maybe it got scared, that it is going to be uninstalled and automatically the GF client run. Then i saw no more messages and i was able to run the M2 uk window. The server is still not available, but thats what i `ve found so far.

greetings,

Me