Posts by Proqvist

Wow, thanks Testreg!

That was exactly what I needed. For the record I’m going to make a pvm sash. I think i will be using it on different chars over time, all pvm though.

Btw, are people adding bonuses in these weapons? When I think about it I would not be any high numbers, like 1-2% crit or hh.

All cred to you Testreg , appreciate your swift and thorough reply!

Hey folks,

So this time around I’m thinking about making a sash, and not one of those ultimate maxed out perfect sashes. More of a decent, most bang-for-the-bucks-sashes.

Does any one have any ideas for what kind of weapon that could be?

I’ve read about the Phoenix bow, but I do not have the time to make one of those! And not the yang to buy one either.

A tali with earth res would help you a lot in rf and also get a buffer :D make it lv60 so that you can marry and teleport whenever it's needed.

About bonuses - attack value and avg, str, hp abs and crit would be the basic ones that are needed for a metin farmer.

Perhaps you should consider getting a set of legendary matt alchemy. That would help a lot but it might be very expensive for someone like you (at least judging by your items) so it would be better to make one but then again that would take a while :D

Yea I guess the first thing I should do is to get a talisman. And at the same time start farming chors to make some alchemy.

Thanks!:thumbup:

Hello farmers,

Now that the catacombs has been nerfed, where is the best yang drop for autohunting?

I have been trying places out with lvl 35, 55 and 75, but there are simply to many mobs to try. And now I’m reaching out to you guys.

Where is the best place for autohunting yang, and for which lvl?

The best place I’ve found is Ghost forest with my lvl 75 warrior.

Hey,

I got a lvl 75 body warrior which I made to farm with. M10 AoS, M6 Berserk, M5 SS and M4 TWC.

BSA+9, PS+9 33% avg, LS+9, HTN+9 +2000hp, HTB+6 +1500hp +5% hp, EE+9 and Quiling+5 +2000hp.

The problem is that I cannot destroy Metins in Red wood effectively. Is there anything that I am missing, in regards to bonuses, or is there something else? Talismans, Sash. Or is it simply P AoS and G Berserk that is missing?

Do you have any advice about items or bonuses that could make this char a better farmer?

Hey man,
    I just got back here after a 7 year long break, and Shinsoo seems pretty empty. I am doin some pvm from time to time. DT, Metin hunt, etc. Just pm me any time if you feel like, my IG main is Lothar (lvl 89 wep sura).