Posts by WhiteSchock

As described on the title, I feel very disappointed of the UK forum, I don't wanna blame anyone because there's no sense of pointing the fingers....

But I always check with Italian forum and yesterday they warned all for the special maintenance to be taken today and they kept all players updated of any eventual delay. I think this is very reasonable!!!

However UK forum has posted NO information at all!!! I don't want to be enemy but we play the game and it is (who ever is in charge) you're duty to keep us informed, with no excuses.

ALSO THE GLOBETROTTER TICKET ARE IN ITEM SHOP FOR SEVERAL DAYS AND STILL NOT WORK!!! WE NEED ANSWERS!!

You will not be able to sell them the one which are equiped.

We all got that part..... but the FAQ doesn't clearly explain that u cannot ever ever ever sell the equipped stones anymore....because why we want to remove now? we all know that they are not 100% success!!!!

So if we put them back on after merge because we obviously using them, and in "future" we remove any of them to replace with a better one it should be sellable if removed with success.

Gameforge need to be more specific about that, and hopefully they don't mess this up as well....

Yes, good question!!!

We need to know how this gonna work, I want to change alchemy soon and make better ones. But I don't want to risk to remove now as they are not 100% success.....

I can't ignore the silly things you write, TOTAL NON SENSE.

Instead of thinking about just your self, think about also the other players that actually plays there, i bet you are a universalis player and wants the new map.

The only way to get there is you to have the merge with the new server, ye ye very well played....

You guys don't get it huh.

Fine you want merge then I want a full refund.

If they have to merge they should merge to another new server of another country not to a server with super pro players.

I really wanna se you playing with them!!!!

Hi all,

Sorry but I totally disagree with this merge, I started to play Elvedin for a fresh start and to become a top1 player.

Also other players I know from the top 10 list are not willing to process this, because some of them actually come from Universalis!! so they just waisted MONEY and TIME, including me!!!!

If this really happens I want a full refund!
    I can belive after such hard work, this is a solution you guys came up with (I mean no disrespect, but in real life customers *players* are the key for the future of a company, and I think you got it completely wrong here.. because you just gonna lose them)

Thanks,