Posts by Chrysippus

Make a video/ take multiple screenshots, while ur Char info is open, map, take a ss of the different char names as well, should be resolved given time, no one likes those kind of bots, but from my experience those will go away pretty soon, even with the use of VPN they can always be traced, 1 slip up is all it takes.

There are definitely worse things than a 2-3hr maintenance but that is not a good way of thinking. For example there are accounts using scripts in front of our eyes every day but well things could be worse because many more scripters could have existed. That way we don't deal with issues to solve them or make them "less" important and I think that is what we all want as the time goes by isn't it?

Never said its a good way of thinking, but i am also saying that they informed us about the maintainances before hand, few days before i might add, while i completely agree with u that things can and could be better, but why bother when it aint gonna change anything, we didnt like mythic alchemy, yet we still play, just accept how things are cz its a waste complaining when gm/ga or whatever cant do anything about it.

They did say which days the maintainances will be held for the clusters, so u cant fault them, they even specified around what time it will happen, so just go enjoy and do something else while its happening, trust me there are worse things than a 2hr maintainance.

Selling the following items
    moonstone armour+8 2k hp 50 att value 10 casting speed 5 sp abs 1 noob st+4 (lycan monster armour)

hawk claw+9 48 avg st pvm+4

phoenix shoes+9 1.5k hp 10 arrow 10 2hand 5 crit

Leave offers

The german server is more alive, more players, more shops, the market is more alive, meaning sells/buys are easy. With only english as your language of communicating, i would say UK is quite decent, but no where near german population, doesn't mean it is bad. I would recommend UK, you will find it very hard to play on the german one without knowing the language, such as knowing if they are the right bonuses, cant understand call chat and so on. I would go for UK. GL. As for if it is allowed to write in english in the german server, i doubt it but it could be possible, one of the team members maybe know or some that actually play there. I have no info if it is allowed or not.

Depending on the subject, the difficulty of it being handled, will be the main points that will give you a basic idea how long it will take for a reply, a simple report can be solved quite easily since the one who answers them, has done it plenty of times before, meaning has experience in dealing with it and does not have to look into it too much. Things like account banned/hacked or etc can take far longer because they have to do a in depth search to have all the details on "paper" so to speak. The more you rush it the less effective the support will be. I am sure everyone would like a reply within the hour, but the people who reply to tickets are humans too, they too have a life outside dealing with gaming communities and such. As for saying you donate to the game does not make a difference, you and everyone else in the game are all equal, just because you donate does not make you special, yes donators help keep the game going, but does not mean you get special treatment. Just be patient and things will be resolved, i am sure your problem is a major one since you sound worried, but just wait for a reply, hoping for the best and that everything will be resolved. Cheers!