During todays maintenance, the hotfix was applied, following errors were fixed:
- Champion Level: players now get 4 Sung Ma stat points each level. Existing points will be re-calculated and distributed accordingly.
- Confirmation window does now properly appear when selling some items.
- Fixed some graphical issues.
- Description of negative buffs is now being displayed correctly.
- Unbound Items now can be used in the refinement UIs after the unbound timer has expired.
- The hitbox for the Garrison has been fixed.
- You can now walk in all accessible areas of Seog Plain as intended.
- NPC dialog box now displays as intended when conditions for passive bonus quest are not met.
- Display of Champion Level in-game has been improved.
- Fixed an issue with groups not being able to advance to the next floor in the Zodiac Temple if the group leaders client crashed during the countdown.
- Added error message when the soul relic/passive bonus UI blocked the use of potions and consumable items on hotkey slots and auto-hunting.
- The notification reminding guild members to pay the guild land text has been improved.
- Poison, Bleeding, and Burning effects do not kill the target on the New Continent any longer and stop at 1 HP.
- Soul Stone+ now works properly with 7th and 8th skill.
- Fixed client crashes when searching for items using Looking and Trading Glass.
- The client does not crash anymore when opening a shop with Kashmir Bundle.
- Elementary bonus is now properly visible for both parties in the trade window.
- Attack dodge for arrows now works as intended.
- Fixed a bug with using Oblivion Scroll on the 9th skill.
- Buff for completing the Garrison quest now applies as intended and does not stack anymore.
- The client does not crash anymore when completing the Outpost quest while having a debuff.
- Fixed an issue which led to players getting stuck in some spots of the Empire Battle.