Apprentice box after merge.

• Merged from amber not long ago, amber was created with the intention of making the game feel "old-school" and while that failed absolutely miserably because the only thing that was old school about it was no apprentice chests.

I was wondering now that I have arrived in Azrael if I was able to claim the chests from earlier levels but also where to get a box at all, cause I know the have some good rewards I otherwise will never get which seems a little unfair now that we merged.

It just seems a little weird I get the overpowered weapons from the weapon missions every 10 lvls, but not the chest.

And the guard by the spawn point in map1 does not give me the chest I have tried.

Best regards.

• Hi, have you checked the mail box, next to the storekeeper?

Yes, I have checked it since I got fused, but there's sadly nothing.

From another players experience it seems like we wont receive them ever, and I can't think to the reason why? Why do we get the Weapons for every 10 levels, but not the chest? The only conclusion here simply must be laziness from Gameforge, since any new character on the same account will get the box.

• You came from Amber, you managed to reach this ark without the chest back there, so why would it be fair you receive the chest now? You wouldn't get any chest and you knew that from the moment you decided to keep playing there, so in my opinion there is no need to give apprentice chests for outer Azrael players

When we jump, it feels like the world is sliding out of place. But I wonder why it feels so long today...

10-10-2007 ~ 25-01-2022

• You came from Amber, you managed to reach this ark without the chest back there, so why would it be fair you receive the chest now? You wouldn't get any chest and you knew that from the moment you decided to keep playing there, so in my opinion there is no need to give apprentice chests for outer Azrael players

No. Dumb logic. People didn't choose to play on Amber for that reason, no one did, and that's not even the point. It's not fair other players get items that I never will, I could easily make a new character, get boosted to my current level and then get those items, but that's a waste of time.