Help about guild land

• When there is auction, it always starts 19:00 (server time), in that time you need to register. An hour later, 20:00, you can place your bids in wons via the same npc. When the auction ends, the highest bid owns that land

When we jump, it feels like the world is sliding out of place. But I wonder why it feels so long today...

10-10-2007 ~ 25-01-2022

• Yes you need the wons on the character you place your bid on. Keep in mind that after regristration, you cannot trade or make changes within the guild. So have your wons ready before regristrate

When we jump, it feels like the world is sliding out of place. But I wonder why it feels so long today...

10-10-2007 ~ 25-01-2022

• that im missing.was puted 350kk in guild bank and registred at npc.after ending auction there say that are no guild registered. i saw that i cant even put a pvt shop in that time of auction.

• that im missing.was puted 350kk in guild bank and registred at npc.after ending auction there say that are no guild registered. i saw that i cant even put a pvt shop in that time of auction.

Deposit more kk next time.

My characters: DannnnKing/Shaman Healing Force - lvl 113, DannKing2/Sura Weaponary - lvl 105, DannKing/Mental Warrior - lvl 95, DanKing/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 100, DannKing5/Ninja Blade - lvl 95, DannKing1/Lycan - lvl 95, DannnnnnKing/Sura Weaponary - lvl 90, DanKingShamy/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 90, DanKing1/Sura Weaponary - lvl 62.

My guild: PVP

I'm a proud member of Jinno Kingdom since i started to play in 2010 (UK - Meang). Currently playing in Europe.

• You need your wons (not yang) in your inventory and not in guild bank when bidding for guild land. Also, on Europe, guild lands are barely bought, so you can easily bid 1 won. Even if you loose, you can get back your wons at city guard

10-10-2007 ~ 25-01-2022

• Since the system has been changed, a daily fee is required to keep this land.

5kk yang per day in normal maps

1 won per day in Yohara maps

You can pay the fee by talking to the Guardian npc. You need this yang in your guild bank. Each day you don't pay, it will add up. So: if you haven't paid for 3 days, it will cost you 15kk yang. This is one reason why there are so little guild lands because nearly all of them disappeared because of the 10 days maximum gap

10-10-2007 ~ 25-01-2022

• yeah i did know that. did not play since easter event of 2020 year.Was get banned in ban wave...alot is changed in over 1 year and 6 months out of game. I dont like this trully.

Is only around 18 wons per year to keep a land. You can afford it.

My characters: DannnnKing/Shaman Healing Force - lvl 113, DannKing2/Sura Weaponary - lvl 105, DannKing/Mental Warrior - lvl 95, DanKing/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 100, DannKing5/Ninja Blade - lvl 95, DannKing1/Lycan - lvl 95, DannnnnnKing/Sura Weaponary - lvl 90, DanKingShamy/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 90, DanKing1/Sura Weaponary - lvl 62.

My guild: PVP

I'm a proud member of Jinno Kingdom since i started to play in 2010 (UK - Meang). Currently playing in Europe.