metin2 bots

• at some point i already start believing that all the bots are made by team members, so they wont ban their bots and then they will sell all the money as black market , for example yesterday on Azreal server AT LEASTa gm joined and he did mining event instead of baning bots, like who cares the mining event when there is TONS of bots and nobody baninng them , for low lvl players its totaly unavailable to play on the servers and the others too i beleive , in each map and each channel there is at least minimum 9-10 bots (if not more) , so my question is gms decided to not ban the hackers? okay not saying anything about the hackshield but at least someone login and ban the hackers for a few minute .

• ALSO want to say that im thankful to skillgannon , he does the amazing job on europe , probably he is only one who fights against the botts!!!

• I think man VS machine, the machine will always win. For every 1 bot banned, 10 are there to replace it.

Perhaps the GM needed a break from the bots and decided to make the mining event. Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions. There are players on that server actively botting and are proud of it, even showing others to how to use the bot. For it to stop, It starts with the community.

• ok who said its machine? all the gms whos tired of fight? yeah i know many high lvl players uses it and even people stream on twitch how they are using hacks on official servers , they just want money as a newcomer and newbie u have no chance to grow up if u wont spend $$$$$$ and this is what they want

• WoW I thought you were a smart person but I guess I was wrong.

Bots are automated, there's no way anyone can win vs something automatic lol. omg I don't even want to explain it. lol.

GOOD LUCK.

• are you serious about what you're describing here? team members may not cooperate with fraudsters. the community manager also checks them...

on the other hand, skillgannon does a really good job:)

"Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right."