PVP is looking for new members!

Level of the guild: 21.

Requirements:

Minimum level 80.

To not be an hacker.

To not be an scammer.

To not be an toxic player.

Language spoken: English and Romanian.

Pm me in here or in game or any other member for that matter if you want to join.

Thx. 😀

My characters: DannnnKing/Shaman Healing Force - lvl 109, DannKing2/Sura Weaponary - lvl 105, DannKing/Mental Warrior - lvl 95, DanKing/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 95, DannKing5/Ninja Blade - lvl 95, DannnnnnKing/Sura Weaponary - lvl 90, DanKingShamy/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 90, DannKing1/Lycan - lvl 86, DanKing1/Sura Weaponary - lvl 62, DannKing4/Sura Weaponary - lvl 36.

My guild: PVP

I'm a proud member of Jinno Kingdom since i started to play in 2010 (UK - Meang). Currently playing in Europe

The post was edited 1 time, last by DannnnKing ().

• anyone worth beating? if yes i will come lol

Not many active pvp players left to fight for Jinno, sadly. If you come it will only be with the hope that the future will look better ☹.

My characters: DannnnKing/Shaman Healing Force - lvl 109, DannKing2/Sura Weaponary - lvl 105, DannKing/Mental Warrior - lvl 95, DanKing/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 95, DannKing5/Ninja Blade - lvl 95, DannnnnnKing/Sura Weaponary - lvl 90, DanKingShamy/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 90, DannKing1/Lycan - lvl 86, DanKing1/Sura Weaponary - lvl 62, DannKing4/Sura Weaponary - lvl 36.

I'm a proud member of Jinno Kingdom since i started to play in 2010 (UK - Meang). Currently playing in Europe

• Omg ppl return back to server 😫