Trading Glass Shop Hackers

• Dear voucher sellers, and staff members,

WARNING:

I have no proof. This is just a very plausible conspiracy theory that is hurting the game, playerbase and natural evolution of the market and game.

I urge voucher sellers to only sell vouchers to players that are not planning of reselling as part of a hacking scheme.

I urge staff members to find out if this is true, and prevent such hackers from disrupting the natural evolution of the game's environment.

I believe there is a hack that allows the hacker to put items (vouchers) in shop for a lower price, but the items cannot be bought, and can stay there (in trading glass) for days (no it's not because of two people buying at the same time).

This hack offers the advantage of misleading voucher sellers to sell at a lower/desired price, because of the apparent overwhelming competition.

The hacker may also have another hack that automatically buys all of the vouchers at a lower/desired price, only to have a monopoly and resell later at a higher price (thus hurting the market, and the quality of the game)

In the attached file, they are only 3 people selling 50dc vouchers, all of which I believe it's the same person, while I confirmed my self that two of them are (nanouha and shopbuyer12 are the same)

Files

• shopHacker.jpg

(942.62 kB, downloaded 26 times, last: )
  • I believe there is a hack that allows the hacker to put items (vouchers) in shop for a lower price, but the items cannot be bought, and can stay there (in trading glass) for days (no it's not because of two people buying at the same time).

Do you mean you get the message "this shop is being prepared"? That's when editing your shop with the offline shop thingy and it's true items are in trading glass when you have it in shop but not opened

When we jump, it feels like the world is sliding out of place. But I wonder why it feels so long today...

10-10-2007 ~ 25-01-2022

• Do you mean you get the message "this shop is being prepared"? That's when editing your shop with the offline shop thingy and it's true items are in trading glass when you have it in shop but not opened

no.

It says that the item is sold out, but they're there for many many hours.

This is not a coincidence. They are exactly 10x vouchers like these, enough to fill the first page for sellers who want to check price.

pasted-from-clipboard.png