• Hi. The Azrael server is full of hackers. I don't have room on the farm because of them. All the maps are full of these bots that play without any problems and no one does anything to them. The price of upgrade items has dropped a lot because of them. Last night I just found a free place at orcs so I can raise the characters at the rate of experience. Why is there no GM to control players and ban them as they were a few years ago? Why doesn't anyone do anything with these boots? In the desert there are 3-4 in one place. Even in SD3 we have this bots.

• Hello JusT4FuN !

GM's are present on all servers. Unfortunately, bots everywhere cause a lot of problems. GF is already working on its own CheatBlocker system, which might solve the problem.

"Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right."

• I hope they will solve this problem as soon as possible because they are more than the players who play correctly, occupy the places for the farmer in and most importantly reduce the price of upgrade items a lot.

• I hope they will solve this problem as soon as possible because they are more than the players who play correctly, occupy the places for the farmer in and most importantly reduce the price of upgrade items a lot.

Don't get your hopes too high. It's an old problem. On some servers gm's are more active on other less. You just have to work a way around it.

On higher lvls maps is less hacking activity. Good luck.

My characters: DannnnKing/Shaman Healing Force - lvl 120+1, DannKing2/Sura Weaponry - lvl 115,DannnnnnKing/Sura Weaponry - lvl 105, DanKing/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 100, DanKingShamy/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 96, DannKing5/Ninja Blade - lvl 95, DannKing1/Lycan - lvl 95, DannKing/Mental Warrior - lvl 95, DanKing1/Sura Weaponry - 62 lvl.

My guilds: PVP, ElitePVP, RoInPower.
    I started playing since 2010 in Meang (UK). I'm currently playing in Europe.

My Signature: I'm a proud nationalist.

• Yeah give them all an ip ban that should do it, oh wait there are vpn's to change your ip adress

This actually makes the system complicated. The solution would be what is also on the Tigerghost server.

"Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right."

• This actually makes the system complicated. The solution would be what is also on the Tigerghost server.

Is not a solution. Tigerghost is also full of hacking activity.

My characters: DannnnKing/Shaman Healing Force - lvl 120+1, DannKing2/Sura Weaponry - lvl 115,DannnnnnKing/Sura Weaponry - lvl 105, DanKing/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 100, DanKingShamy/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 96, DannKing5/Ninja Blade - lvl 95, DannKing1/Lycan - lvl 95, DannKing/Mental Warrior - lvl 95, DanKing1/Sura Weaponry - 62 lvl.

My guilds: PVP, ElitePVP, RoInPower.
    I started playing since 2010 in Meang (UK). I'm currently playing in Europe.

My Signature: I'm a proud nationalist.

• Hi. The Azrael server is full of hackers. I don't have room on the farm because of them. All the maps are full of these bots that play without any problems and no one does anything to them. The price of upgrade items has dropped a lot because of them. Last night I just found a free place at orcs so I can raise the characters at the rate of experience. Why is there no GM to control players and ban them as they were a few years ago? Why doesn't anyone do anything with these boots? In the desert there are 3-4 in one place. Even in SD3 we have this bots.

Join the team and you can be part of that GM experience you claim to have had few years ago.