• I`m lookin' for someone that can like do a DT run with some 12 ish accounts in at once. I got x15 bows that i wanna skip the +7 only. I can come with only 3 accounts in sadly so yeah. Was thinkin payin 1-2w for the run, i think is pretty fair. Let me know if you`re up to.

• Well, i'm lookin for someone that knows how to get the weapon smith, idk if is still a thing but would be nice to not do like 5 run for some bows to upgrade. Still i dont know when i'll do it.

• Smiths got different coordinates in every channel. So choose 1 channel, do 10 runs and write down coordinates for every smith u got.

Must've missed something, what comes out of it when you write them down?

When we jump, it feels like the world is sliding out of place. But I wonder why it feels so long today...

10-10-2007 ~ 25-01-2022

• Well, i'm lookin for someone that knows how to get the weapon smith, idk if is still a thing but would be nice to not do like 5 run for some bows to upgrade. Still i dont know when i'll do it.

channel 1, that light green circle where smith spawns , kill boss on next green circle on left when watching from place where you spawn when u enter that floor and you should wepon smith. Jewellery is on red area in middle and armour smith is wall next to the place where smith spawns.

• The myth with killing bosses on a specific spot is still a thing? Oh come on

When we jump, it feels like the world is sliding out of place. But I wonder why it feels so long today...

10-10-2007 ~ 25-01-2022