WHAT IS ARROW DEFENCE BONUS???

• ...hi all...pls can someone tell me what is arrow defence bonus?...is this defence from Ninja arrows or arrows from all monsters that using arrows???...i want to buy leather boots for my PVM char,that boots have this bonus (on metin wiki its name is arrow resistance,not arrow defence),but im not sure is that for PVM or PVP...btw there is another bonus named "chance to avoid arrows",is that against all arrows,monsters and players???...

• Hey there. Yes arrow res work for both,pvm and pvp, anw if u will build pvm items i suggest to go for elemental resistance shoes depending on the map where you go.

thx...i want them only for farming metins,but i was curious about this bonus,because there are bonuses "sword defence","fan defence" and "two handed defence" which are only for PVP i think...so i tought that this "arrow defence" is against Ninja only...

• thx...i want them only for farming metins,but i was curious about this bonus,because there are bonuses "sword defence","fan defence" and "two handed defence" which are only for PVP i think...so i tought that this "arrow defence" is against Ninja only...

Bosses also have sword defence, two handed defence etc etc