Rework dragon stone shard loot system

• Hello, just wanted to share my thoughts about dragon stone shards.

People have been making tons of chars just to farm them a lot per day. Some even have shard farm in their name.. Everything that require people to make more chars is for me not appropriate and i dont think this is the spirit the game should be. Its just not fun and terribly repeatitive. Of course, we're not forced to do it if we dont like it. The thing is, if other people are doing it, it impact the economy of alchemy and it's making us think it's useless and nothing to get 5 shards a day on main char (and it is, it's really not much).

In my opinion, shards should not be limited by day, but should drop frequently on metins for exemple and if you lucky you can drop directly cor draconis, so we can do it in a decent way with just one char and i think its more fair than the current situation. Of course the team decide of the balance of that, but i hope you guys get my point. Considering high level metins give not much worth for high level people already, i think it would be nice.. Once you have double drop, enough exp ring, and capes, you have no reason to farm metins currently in high level (maps 95+). I'm aware that there is sometimes daily event that drop cor draconis on metins. But this is not worth to be as "event" in my opinion and should be implemented in a more frequent way like i talk about, at same time to fix the issues of having to do ton of chars.

My warrior : Hakuzu. When you get on forum with the wrong char name and you not a girl :D

• A simple solution will be for webzen is to increase the shards drop a lot more, like that alchemy will become much cheaper and many will find better ways of making yangs. Not going to happen. However they can add a few more stuff that can drop from metins high level like coir dracoins. This won't be to costly.

My characters: DannnnKing/Shaman Healing Force - lvl 109, DannKing2/Sura Weaponary - lvl 105, DannKing/Mental Warrior - lvl 95, DanKing/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 95, DannKing5/Ninja Blade - lvl 95, DannnnnnKing/Sura Weaponary - lvl 90, DanKingShamy/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 90, DannKing1/Lycan - lvl 86, DanKing1/Sura Weaponary - lvl 62, DannKing4/Sura Weaponary - lvl 36.

My guild: PVP

I'm a proud member of Jinno Kingdom since i started to play in 2010 (UK - Meang). Currently playing in Europe

• My point is not to make them easier/harder. They can balance it how they like, but just the way they are being currently farmed wich is ridiculous, some people make 100+ cors draconis a day while i make 5 and making 20+ chars to do this daily is not the solution

My warrior : Hakuzu. When you get on forum with the wrong char name and you not a girl :D

• Not more or less, i'm sure you guys can find out a decent balance that would not force people to actually make 20+ chars, in a way that it will be more fun to do, and maybe also depending on luck, while not ruinning the current amount of what people make (i guess around 130 cors draconis is about what people can make in a day in the crazy way and the time they can spend in)

• I dont think people will do 20+ levels 95+ to farm shards if it was like the way i'm thinking about to be honest. But you have ton of bosses on all 95+ maps that are almost never farmed, people even call them "trash" you guys could use that too to insert some cor draconis here and here, while still making it hard enough to not be farmed by multiple chars, wich would create more profit possibility, not the point i'm going for :) (sorry double post)

• Hello, just wanted to share my thoughts about dragon stone shards.

People have been making tons of chars just to farm them a lot per day. Some even have shard farm in their name.. Everything that require people to make more chars is for me not appropriate and i dont think this is the spirit the game should be. Its just not fun and terribly repeatitive. Of course, we're not forced to do it if we dont like it. The thing is, if other people are doing it, it impact the economy of alchemy and it's making us think it's useless and nothing to get 5 shards a day on main char (and it is, it's really not much).

In my opinion, shards should not be limited by day, but should drop frequently on metins for exemple and if you lucky you can drop directly cor draconis, so we can do it in a decent way with just one char and i think its more fair than the current situation. Of course the team decide of the balance of that, but i hope you guys get my point. Considering high level metins give not much worth for high level people already, i think it would be nice.. Once you have double drop, enough exp ring, and capes, you have no reason to farm metins currently in high level (maps 95+). I'm aware that there is sometimes daily event that drop cor draconis on metins. But this is not worth to be as "event" in my opinion and should be implemented in a more frequent way like i talk about, at same time to fix the issues of having to do ton of chars.

Did you came from P server?:)

• They gave us Free 5 cor per day on char and thank them , otherwise if u dont like and if u dont enjoy doing the daily shards u can always buy CORS from IS and feel free to spend more money

• Remember the daily mission with guaranteed cor (normal) available from lv 50 per char.

Upping an item to blacksmith;

Upping alchemy stone;

Craft Energy Fragment;

Craft a refined ore.

When we jump, it feels like the world is sliding out of place. But I wonder why it feels so long today...

• so your solution for the problem of having to make ton of char is recommend to make more chars lv50. great x)

u guys too used with multiple chars ^^ whatever if you guys like it why not...

• No, I am just saying this is an additional mission where you can acquire a free cor draconis, and this one particular isn't too hard to finish.

If you want to archive everything with 1 char only, more items will have to be unstoreable/untradeable. That is just plain stupid. The system works fine as it is now.

When we jump, it feels like the world is sliding out of place. But I wonder why it feels so long today...

• Its not a daily cor/5 cor per day that will help into getting decent alchemy. If you really want to make alchemy yourself, you have to make those 20+ chars to be equal with other shard farmers. I dont know any other games that depend on the amount of chars you have. I cant believe everyone like to farm shard like this. If the situation was the reverse, meaning you could farm shards on main char decently (with a balanced solution that would not impact the amount you currently get with multiple char) and ppl got used to it, and then they say they change it to make so you need 20+ char a day to do it, people would have complain. But no one seems to care about it so thread can be closed

• Before it gets closed, I want to add some things

Take note of what happens when you change the system like you want it to be. I guess your solid purpose is farming shards/making alch with 1 particular char only. If that's so, let's imagine you can farm 200 shards (20 cor) per char, and these shards/cors cannot be traded/stored/sold or whatever. We are still able to create 5 chars per account (without merges), that means we can still farm 1000 shards (100 cors) a day nonetheless. On first glance not a big problem because we imagined these items cannot be transferred anywhere. So, these 5 chars can make, upgrade, alchemy all by themselves and when they reach Antiques, we can transfer them again.

Only 2 solutions for this particular problem is: account limited shard/cor farming. Eg when you farm 78 cors on main, you have 22 cors remaining to farm across your account. Or make Antiques untradeable aswell, which is plain stupid again.

Then again, you can use your low level shard farmers for other stuff like upgrading items, metin stone hunter, etc. No need for a change on current alch system.

• It all depend on the way you get them if it changes. Imagine if it was in a run like beran for high level players, and it will give you good quality cors. Like the beran run, you wont be able to do it everytime, and will require good gear and something pre-requisite to enter. In that way it would be possible for high levels to have extra solution (while keeping current system) to farm cors. It could be anything, if a good solution is found, i'm sure there could be less boring ways to do it.

• Also do you really belive that people likes to farm with 10,15,20 accounts at once perd day? I'm telling you no, but why they do it? Because is the only good way to up yourself to 75, 90, 95 lvl. The other ways are either you sell stuff from IT or you go into reseling. Another honorable mention will be fishing. Farming metin is useless without double gloves with the prices of the items right now. So what way you choose? The alchemy are still keeping the game together somehow and allows few ppl to really make it to 95 before they quit the game.

My characters: DannnnKing/Shaman Healing Force - lvl 109, DannKing2/Sura Weaponary - lvl 105, DannKing/Mental Warrior - lvl 95, DanKing/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 95, DannKing5/Ninja Blade - lvl 95, DannnnnnKing/Sura Weaponary - lvl 90, DanKingShamy/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 90, DannKing1/Lycan - lvl 86, DanKing1/Sura Weaponary - lvl 62, DannKing4/Sura Weaponary - lvl 36.

My guild: PVP

I'm a proud member of Jinno Kingdom since i started to play in 2010 (UK - Meang). Currently playing in Europe

• Also do you really belive that people likes to farm with 10,15,20 accounts at once perd day? I'm telling you no, but why they do it? Because is the only good way to up yourself to 75, 90, 95 lvl. The other ways are either you sell stuff from IT or you go into reseling. Another honorable mention will be fishing. Farming metin is useless without double gloves with the prices of the items right now. So what way you choose? The alchemy are still keeping the game together somehow and allows few ppl to really make it to 95 before they quit the game.

Finaly a comment that make sense. Give this man a medal ! That's what the post all about, not the rewards but if people LIKE or DONT LIKE the way they play a game. If there was enough people to make a vote i'm curious what i'll be still but it's not with 20 people max on forum that we will change the game in better ways by voting something tho. It is like it is.. Anyway, the amount of people leaving game is already answering the question a bit. If you dont have fun, why play, simple as it is

• I dont think people will do 20+ levels 95+ to farm shards if it was like the way i'm thinking about to be honest. But you have ton of bosses on all 95+ maps that are almost never farmed, people even call them "trash" you guys could use that too to insert some cor draconis here and here, while still making it hard enough to not be farmed by multiple chars, wich would create more profit possibility, not the point i'm going for :) (sorry double post)

I love ur idea, the thing is i always think to myself after work i'm on double work when i come home i feel forced to do my daily 5x chars cors farmed. Hate when games make u feel ur missing out if u don't do it.
    - Ty for making this post, hope ppl upvote it as i do and there will be an alternative :thumbsup: