Will more server merge happen for Europe server ?

• Current population on europe is not that bad buts its just mostly same bunch of players. Can we expect more server merge in future ? I dont mind having people different language honestly, you dont really need to understand everyone in this game since client is translated, i'd rather see more players/shops for better economy and fun

• To be fair the problem with that is, the do a server merge but afterwards they open 15 more servers. I don't think they will do another one to be fair.

Yeah, that s kinda not helpful at all. I do get it why they re doin it but yeah not good for the server and its playerbase at all.

• To be fair the problem with that is, the do a server merge but afterwards they open 15 more servers. I don't think they will do another one to be fair.

Wrong. They open like 1 or 2 and merge like 4 to 8. Something like that.

To Solania,. The merge will happen sooner or later and if i have to ques it will be with France.

My characters: DannKing2/Sura Weaponary - lvl 98, DannnnKing/Shaman Healing Force - lvl 95, DannKing/Mental Warrior - lvl 95, DanKing/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 91, DannnnnnKing/Sura Weaponary - lvl 90, DanKingShamy/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 76, DannKing1/Lycan - lvl 75, DannKing5/Ninja Blade - lvl 80, DanKing1/Sura Weaponary - lvl 62, DannKing4/Sura Weaponary - lvl 36.

My guild: PVP

I'm a proud member of Jinno Kingdom since i started to play in 2010 (UK - Meang).