• Hello! I cant log on my account, it seems like it is not available anymore! I need it back! how can i contact support and talk further details there? pls help, i am desperate, as i had that account for... 10 years. i was able to log all the other accounts except my main one :|

• Send a ticket to support and hope that your account was not linked to some other email because it will be empty.

My characters: DannKing2/Sura Weaponary - lvl 101, DannnnKing/Shaman Healing Force - lvl 95, DannKing/Mental Warrior - lvl 95, DanKing/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 95, DannnnnnKing/Sura Weaponary - lvl 90, DanKingShamy/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 90, DannKing1/Lycan - lvl 86, DannKing5/Ninja Blade - lvl 86, DanKing1/Sura Weaponary - lvl 62, DannKing4/Sura Weaponary - lvl 36.

My guild: PVP

I'm a proud member of Jinno Kingdom since i started to play in 2010 (UK - Meang).

• yea, i found out that if i logged my account to a friend's laptop, on his gameforge account, i cant remove it and add it to my account :)))) this happened 7 months ago. so, the account exists, but its linked to another friend's laptop, on his gameforge account :))))