Hacker map 2 blue nation

• #push

More and more hackers are coming to the server.
    Some use multihack others only offered a pickup in combination with the free automatic hunt.

If you then kill them or interfere with farming, then use hacks in pvp yourself.
    It's ridiculous.

I've been playing in Europe for 31 days and have only seen 1 GM online so far and that was [GM] Lebela
    otherwise not seen another [GM] in the game, really sad.

• bots get banned by GMs all the time but they quickly create new accounts so it's not possible to completely get rid of them if there is no working anticheat system

• Yes that's right, the GMs are certainly trying to keep the hackers away from the servers, but find it very strange after 30 days only 1 GM through the server message (GM nickname is now here for support etc).

I play the game at different times, whether it is day or night.
    The number of hackers since I started playing Europe games has clearly increased for me personally.

• Hello,

there are several GM's on the server every day, not every GM writes that he is there now.

some GM's are looking for hackers /cheaters and ban them from the server for you

If you have hacker names, then write us the names by mail (eg. baubie@metin2.de )

testuksig13wjfd.jpg