Loot Filter for Metin2

• Just came back after a break, and I got a thing thats been kinda annoying ever since I starter way back when. Is there some sort of loot filter for Metin2 as in it colors the boxes of the drops that you receive. eg. Skill books box will be blue, yang will be yellow, items can be white/red and so forth, if someone has played Path of Exile these kind of filters exist so when you get a "loot bomb" like killing a supermetin you can clearly see what the drops are what you want to pick up, instead of looking at the loot for like 3-5mins trying to figure out what is what.

You can see the gif I posted and how it sorts the loot in colors by rarity and removes the boxes for "useless loot", like getting a +0 LPA to drop, ofc by pressing ALT you can still see the +0 loot, but it does not clutter your screen. I hope board administrators won't be angry for me cross referencing another game in this forum, I just wanted to give an example.

I would love to see something like this in metin2, it's a real quality of life upgrade, you can even put it in as a Item shop purchase idc, I just want a clean and tidy loot drop.

If someone like this exists and its LEGAL please inform me.

Thanks for reading.

• You can get something similar but without colours and is lag free in V3 by just putting the Name on Limited from Game Option and to switch between you need to push the Alt button and you get something like this:

Images

My characters: DannKing2/Sura Weaponary - lvl 100, DannnnKing/Shaman Healing Force - lvl 95, DannKing/Mental Warrior - lvl 95, DanKing/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 91, DannnnnnKing/Sura Weaponary - lvl 90, DanKingShamy/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 90, DannKing1/Lycan - lvl 86, DannKing5/Ninja Blade - lvl 86, DanKing1/Sura Weaponary - lvl 62, DannKing4/Sura Weaponary - lvl 36.

My guild: PVP

I'm a proud member of Jinno Kingdom since i started to play in 2010 (UK - Meang).

• Very easy to pick what you want. And to be even more lag free go on System Option - Item Drops and choose Hide Effect (apply).

My characters: DannKing2/Sura Weaponary - lvl 100, DannnnKing/Shaman Healing Force - lvl 95, DannKing/Mental Warrior - lvl 95, DanKing/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 91, DannnnnnKing/Sura Weaponary - lvl 90, DanKingShamy/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 90, DannKing1/Lycan - lvl 86, DannKing5/Ninja Blade - lvl 86, DanKing1/Sura Weaponary - lvl 62, DannKing4/Sura Weaponary - lvl 36.

My guild: PVP

I'm a proud member of Jinno Kingdom since i started to play in 2010 (UK - Meang).