Metin2 Same-Sex Marriage

• Hello fellow players,

Hope you're all well.

I have discussed with friends that why still there's no same-sex marriage in Metin2 and we thought we make a petition in order to make a change.

I a not sure if I am in the right place to seek the players support for this Metin2 related petition.

Please find the petition link below -

http://chng.it/vrtM862Bw2

Thank you.

• "[...] as the game will show more inclusiveness for the player and might attract more people to play, and if the so-called "homophobic" people will leave, there will be more space to play for our LGBTQ+ brothers, sisters (and all in between), and for our LGBTQ+ allies."

This level of parasitism reminds me of 2014.
    Das a yikes from me, fam

• I have no problem with gay players, but in my opinion the game is already too progressive and we don't need same sex marriage too, but if that happened i will be cool with it.

My characters: DannnnKing/Shaman Healing Force - lvl 113, DannKing2/Sura Weaponary - lvl 105, DannKing/Mental Warrior - lvl 95, DanKing/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 100, DannKing5/Ninja Blade - lvl 95, DannKing1/Lycan - lvl 95, DannnnnnKing/Sura Weaponary - lvl 90, DanKingShamy/Shaman Dragon Force - lvl 90, DanKing1/Sura Weaponary - lvl 62.

My guild: PVP

I'm a proud member of Jinno Kingdom since i started to play in 2010 (UK - Meang). Currently playing in Europe.

• sorry to say but this game is based on the old Korean era where same-sex marriage used to be looked upon as a sin (or death sentence, however you wanna put it XD). I doubt they will change that any time soon, and honestly, I like it this way XD