Scripts users

• Hi,

I wanted to farm in the Hwang Temple yesterday but I saw a guy farming in the spot I wanted in every channel. Different name but same gear and similar name. This guy is using scripts cause he is killing mobs instantly and teleports from one place to another all the time. I wanted to create a ticket but the ticket system is unavailable. This is the reason I'm posting here. The characters name are "Aazzzx", "Eaazzxc" and "Gaazzxx". Can we as a community do something to fight against scripters?

Thanks

• A lot of people have attempted to kill them and spawn camp them afterwards, but they generally take no damage or teleport away. Other than reporting them as soon as we see them, there isn't much to do. Same can be said about the DM yang sellers. They generally advertise the same Discord username in the same message. I'm not sure if anyone has ever bothered reporting that account to the Discord support team either.

These people generally use VPNs as well, so IP banning them doesn't always work either. Other than reporting them, the only thing we can do is not engage so that they eventually lose interest and move on.

• Thanks for the reply. In my opinion a good way to deal with these bots is for the GMs to participate in the game more often. This way an instant pm to the connected GM can terminate the bot's activity instantly. If the procedure of reporting becomes that easy then more and more players will eventually report the bots running around the maps. But the system right now is definitely making harder for people like me to report a bot because spending that much time creating a a ticket etc to try fix something that has to be controlled more efficiently from the administration is a bit repulsive (at least in my opinion).

• I totally understand that GMs cannot be online at all times, but on the other hand I don't see very often the Info that a GM is online and can answer messages. I didn't know I can pm you in forum as well though. I'll have it in mind next time I see a bot.

• Make a video/ take multiple screenshots, while ur Char info is open, map, take a ss of the different char names as well, should be resolved given time, no one likes those kind of bots, but from my experience those will go away pretty soon, even with the use of VPN they can always be traced, 1 slip up is all it takes.

“It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills,
    It comes first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter.”

• Make a video/ take multiple screenshots, while ur Char info is open, map, take a ss of the different char names as well, should be resolved given time, no one likes those kind of bots, but from my experience those will go away pretty soon, even with the use of VPN they can always be traced, 1 slip up is all it takes.

From my experience, i got told that the staff needs to collect evidences by themselves, so taking a video & screenshots is pretty useless if i understand correctly, they cannot ban someone because of a video. They need to log in and see it from themselves. So whenever you see a cheater, the most efficient thing to do is to PM a GM or GA.

But let's be honest, this game came out in 2006/2007in Europe and scripters already existed back then, and will always be here. The only possibility for removing these scripters are 1) GMs with specific tasks need to be paid or 2) GF needs to buy a better anti-cheat

• Everyone always knows better... it's amazing

1st of all, collecting evidence and submiting it is never useless, let it be totally clear

The same way that clustering affects your game with maintenance, it affects our back office much more than you might even imagine, so yes, as soon as possible those will be removed along with the hundreds you never even see that are always removed