Pls help me whit new server.

• Hello guys I'm a veteran of metin2, I left the game in 2009 and 2 days ago I decided to play again in the new server Telhamhill , But I just recently found out that is Just a temporary server , so that means my character and everything will be gone?? I don't have account on the international server. Pls help and sorry for my English .:banghead:

• That server was made for pvp, all items made there will be gone, the character will not be saved, meaning whatever u make there will not be transfered to Universalis, you can create an account on Universalis with the same account, but u will have to start from 0 if you have not played there before. The reason the people play there are for the rewards given before the server closes, only those will be distributed to the main acc on Universalis. If you have any further questions about the game you can leave me a pm here, or pm me in game, my forum name is same as ingame. Cheers, hope it helped!

“It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills,
    It comes first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter.”

• WOOOW just WOW . I feel kinda sad now , I actually put some good time on my char and I was so happy, wow I can't believe this . I'm sure it would be really hard to start again in the universalis since every body is so ahead. I guess I will have to say goodbye for once .

• You don't have to say goodbye to the game, you can always try the same method you used on the pvp server. If it worked there i am sure it can work here even more, by others being more ahead means you have more people to advise you, more people to buy/sell items to/from and so on. I am sure if you asked some older players for some starting items+6 or so it wouldn't be a problem for the most part, just as long as you don't sound as if you are begging things should work out. When things get tougher you push back harder. Cheers!

• thats acculy not true cuz if you used your box lets say till lvl 40 you louse that first 4 boxes big loss there

What are you on mate ?
    If you've played on Telhamhill, there won't be any kind of transfer. No box no nothing.
    You only get rewards if you're ranked. The only options available would be start over in Universalis and claim the reward.

If you start over in Universalis, you'll get the level boxes. You have to level up again and make your gear all over again. So, the only loss would be your time spent farming in Telhamhill if you didn't even participated in the PvP event. No transfers and ain't getting no rewards too.

• Exactly, but someone needs to read about the pvp server before commenting.