CH1 OVERPOPULATED!

• Hey guys,

lately i've been noticing a lot of server crashes and disconnection for several minutes.
    I honestly don't think that the servers will be improved, but maybe we can all do something about it.

CH1 city is always overpopulated. Shops are everywhere. Everytime I go there in the evening I find it hard to walk due to lag.

So... LET'S GO BACK TO DO SHOPS IN CH2!

Right now we can easily full both ch1 and ch2 with shops and I think this will improve our gaming experience a lot.

HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD!

Cya

The Real John

• I think you should get a better internet/pc xD ch1 is just fine

I'm not the only one with this problem. My internet connection is jut fine and my pc can run like actual good games. You all be lying if you don't notice a difference between ch1 and ch2 when many people are in town.
    And even if the problem was bad pc and internet, in ch1 there're shops everywhere. We have more channel, why not using them?

• I think you should get a better internet/pc xD ch1 is just fine

A constructive note would have been more useful

My characters:

DannnnKing/Shaman Healer - lvl 94
    DannKing/Warrior Mental - lvl 94
    DannKing2/Sura Weapon - lvl 95
    DanKing/Shaman Dragon - lvl 76
    DannnnnnKing/Sura Weapon - lvl 73
    DanKingShamy/Shaman Dragon - lvl 61
    DannKing1/Lycan - lvl 56

I'm proud member of Jinno Kingdom since I joined in 2010, Meang server.

• If you think ch1 is overpopulated try logging in some turkish or maybe even german servers servers xD

Nobody would want to switch chs to check shops so it would be either all ch1 or all ch2 so making shops in ch2 won't change a thing it would just move it all to ch2 and then ch2 would be "overpopulated" instead of ch1.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• I'm not the only one with this problem. My internet connection is jut fine and my pc can run like actual good games. You all be lying if you don't notice a difference between ch1 and ch2 when many people are in town.
    And even if the problem was bad pc and internet, in ch1 there're shops everywhere. We have more channel, why not using them?

You know there are busy servers than this one from Universalis. I wonder if on those servers have this kind of problems with error on connection. Regard the lag work on your settings. I can open 4 acces on ch1 without having lag and a i have an old pc.

My characters:

DannnnKing/Shaman Healer - lvl 94
    DannKing/Warrior Mental - lvl 94
    DannKing2/Sura Weapon - lvl 95
    DanKing/Shaman Dragon - lvl 76
    DannnnnnKing/Sura Weapon - lvl 73
    DanKingShamy/Shaman Dragon - lvl 61
    DannKing1/Lycan - lvl 56

I'm proud member of Jinno Kingdom since I joined in 2010, Meang server.

• If you think ch1 is overpopulated try logging in some turkish or maybe even german servers servers xD

Nobody would want to switch chs to check shops so it would be either all ch1 or all ch2 so making shops in ch2 won't change a thing it would just move it all to ch2 and then ch2 would be "overpopulated" instead of ch1.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

I don't know about that. In my opinion it would just make everything cleaner and looking for items would be easier

• It would only make things more annoying cuz then would need to switch between chs and nobody wants to do that. Even if the ch change option was still here it would be way too annoying. Also trading glass would become a pointless item. Just go and make your own shop in ch2 and enjoy the lag free 0 people looking at it :D

Just get a better PC and/or internet and you will be fine. I have average net and a decent laptop and I don't have any problems unless the servers crash but then i get lags/dcs no matter what map or ch im in.