Maintenance

• Well, can you just post when the server is online to not w8 time and dc. I know you are greedy for money but it`s not fair. I guess tomorrow will shut down servers for nothing again, can you tell us if saturday and sunday will be online at least. Thanks

• Seems like the only thing you all can do is complain... They did say all about the maintenances - why they are there (dumb reason, sure, but at least they told it), when they will happen and how many of them will be there but noooo... of course it's better to just make a post and complain instead of reading the posts made by the team.

• They did say which days the maintainances will be held for the clusters, so u cant fault them, they even specified around what time it will happen, so just go enjoy and do something else while its happening, trust me there are worse things than a 2hr maintainance.

“It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills,
    It comes first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter.”

• They did say which days the maintainances will be held for the clusters, so u cant fault them, they even specified around what time it will happen, so just go enjoy and do something else while its happening, trust me there are worse things than a 2hr maintainance.

There are definitely worse things than a 2-3hr maintenance but that is not a good way of thinking. For example there are accounts using scripts in front of our eyes every day but well things could be worse because many more scripters could have existed. That way we don't deal with issues to solve them or make them "less" important and I think that is what we all want as the time goes by isn't it?

• Seems like the only thing you all can do is complain... They did say all about the maintenances - why they are there (dumb reason, sure, but at least they told it), when they will happen and how many of them will be there but noooo... of course it's better to just make a post and complain instead of reading the posts made by the team.

Go make post for positive things. I promise I will post every time when something positive happen. Also I`m one of the fews players who send Tnx message to support when they do something good. Not all of us are coiners like you. Tnx

• There are definitely worse things than a 2-3hr maintenance but that is not a good way of thinking. For example there are accounts using scripts in front of our eyes every day but well things could be worse because many more scripters could have existed. That way we don't deal with issues to solve them or make them "less" important and I think that is what we all want as the time goes by isn't it?

Never said its a good way of thinking, but i am also saying that they informed us about the maintainances before hand, few days before i might add, while i completely agree with u that things can and could be better, but why bother when it aint gonna change anything, we didnt like mythic alchemy, yet we still play, just accept how things are cz its a waste complaining when gm/ga or whatever cant do anything about it.

“It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills,
    It comes first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter.”

• Go make post for positive things. I promise I will post every time when something positive happen. Also I`m one of the fews players who send Tnx message to support when they do something good. Not all of us are coiners like you. Tnx

If by coiners you mean those who spend hundreds of € here every month in IS then guess again - I'm not one of them.

It's nice that you say thanks and more people should do it because most of the time it is like this: do your job right and nobody bats an eye, mess 1 thing up and everyone loses their minds.

I also never said all is all perfect sunshine and rainbows here, I'm just saying that there is no need to complain the second there is a slight inconvenience.

And about the bots and spammers - yea they are annoying and bad, but it's not easy to deal with those. And each time you ban one two more come back. If it was so easy to deal with hackers there would be no hackers in any game. If you work hard to find ways to stop them they work just as hard to find ways to circumvent those and just because you don't see the results instantly doesn't mean there aren't any.
    And I'm not saying to shut up and never say anything. Criticism is needed but please try to understand the system before you shout that the system doesn't work.

Where is the announce for the last maintenance?

• The last one was indeed unannounced (at least in UK forums) and I don't see any reason against blaming the team for that. Can't blame them for the maintenance of course but can blame them for not saying anything about it.

Best we got was some replies in some other post and on discord.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

And also there was the maintenance riddle which suggested that there might be a maintenance today, but yea no excuse this time :D