idk how to describe it xD but it s wierd :P

• Today i changed my hardwer on pc, to be exact i changed ram memory, and after i set it up and started metin2 at login window i realised this wierd looking bug or idk how to name it, until yesterday and my old ram memory all was working fine, nothing wierd looking happend , until today... so if any1 can give me some tip on how to fix it, how to remove it, cuz it s not playable like this, i m not supposed to see anything in my inventory etc.. almost every button in metin2 is "blurred" like this...

So let s guess the problem is due to new ram memory ? but why everything else works fine.. it could be just new ram memory for some reason, or for some reason the BIOS that i updated today for ram memory issue that i had when i was setting it up ?.

ty

• btw i tried to change some config in m2, and it works normally but just on few configurations, on( 800x600 1024x600 1024x768 1280x720) and before i was playing on 1280x1024 which is my max resolution...

also, just to mention my old ram had 1600Mhz and new one have 1866Mhz if that makes any difference

• for me do this when i need it to change card , maby if u try clean or idk ...

creat by:tonyneo
    M jino M shinsho P poly

buy fear +9 10 hh 15 magic

• Probably your video card is giving up on life. :unsure:

Make sure your drivers on graphics card and monitor are up to date. You can try uninstalling and installing again or swap the graphics card for another one and see if the problem goes away.

There are a few other things you could possibly check like if the fan stopped working or there’s any leaking, you might notice some brown crusty discharge at the top of the capacitors. If that’s the case, there’s definitely time for a replacement.

PS: you might want to google the issue, maybe you find some helpful results.