Gameforge client

• This kinda works for those with slow opening times and win10 laptops with nvidia cards. Also you might want to restart the pc for this solution to kick in :D

• He can't add it, but you can send ticket, requesting the account to be moved to his GF account, to speed up the process, on the ticket write the email of the GF account that has the game account now, the email of the GF account that it is to change to (make sure it's created before the ticket) and the id oif the account that is to be moved

• He can't add it, but you can send ticket, requesting the account to be moved to his GF account, to speed up the process, on the ticket write the email of the GF account that has the game account now, the email of the GF account that it is to change to (make sure it's created before the ticket) and the id oif the account that is to be moved

Thank you :D

Best regards,
    Filipe

• GOODEVENING MR.MRS BOARD ADMIN I MADE TICKET LAST NIGHT , GOT SAME PROBLEM SINCE 1 WEEK IM STUCK AND LOOKING TO THE SHOPS I GET BORED :( I NEED SOME1 FROM THE METIN2 TEAM PLEASE TO UNLINK MY ACCOUNT FROM THE GAMEFORGE CLIENT , CZ THE METIN2 WHILE OPENING FROM THE GAMEFORGE CLIENT IS NOT WORKING HERE AND MY ACCOUNT IS STUCK IN THE CLIENT SO PLEASE I NEED THIS HELP <3 I APPRECIATE IT WITH ALL MY RESPECT !

• If you would read the previous posts here carefully instead of just screaming (turn that caps lock off would you?) you would know that removing an account from the gameforge client is not possible and you can only change to a different gameforege account. You would also see that tickets regarding the gamefore client stuff take time to process because there is a lot of them...

• If you would read the previous posts here carefully instead of just screaming (turn that caps lock off would you?) you would know that removing an account from the gameforge client is not possible and you can only change to a different gameforege account. You would also see that tickets regarding the gamefore client stuff take time to process because there is a lot of them...

it was just on im still so cool , and not screaming u are free to understand whatever u want ,, and stop talking like kids my friend :)

• Since you didn't take Testreg polite suggestion, maybe you take mine

Using caps is considered screaming, so, you have been screaming on every post you made, i've refrained from warning you for breach of forum rule B.7, but next time you do it, you will be warned

Also, back on topic, no need to respond to my message in any way

skilgannon

• ah really ? and what about its been 2 days im asking in tickets to teach me how or to unlink my account from there and idk the rules that caps it means screaming , u can check that im still new on board and forum , im an old player but i use not to use that before , i quitted and i cameback , anyway i need to unlink my account i dont need to open metin2client from gameforge client thats it. i appreciate it :)

• and btw on every item im selling which is post it counted if i make capslock , it means im screaming ? ah that is the rules :) ok i respect that ;)

• Yes, caps lock means you are screaming, this is not board rules, this is general netiquette, and is pretty much common knowledge

You have been on ticket system for 2 days asking to unlink, and i've been telling you for 2 days that it can't be unlinked wich wouldn't even be necessary if you had bothered to read the FAQ on the announcements, or even several posts on this thread that explicitly say that the account can't be unlinked, or even the post on this thread that links you to the FAQ .

You can spend as many day as you want asking for it to be unlinked, and the answer will continue to be, the account can't be unlinked, this is the new login system, and this is how every account will be logged in the future.

If your download is taking too long, just leave it and let it finish, if you are getting any error, you have so far failed to even mention it or provide it

• I am trying to open the game via new patch. It says i have to install the game and when i set things and click install nothing happens. I can open the game via old patch perfectly. What should i do

• And now i menaged to open client but now when i log my GF acc,

My main acc isnt linked to it anymore. I got some new acc that I have never created and when i log

With it, it says choose kingdom. why you had to do us like this????:dash::minigun::minigun::chainsaw::chainsaw:

• if you logged a GF and your account isn't there, it's quite simple to assume that you logged the wrong account

And i can see you have been on the char today, fairly certain you figured out your mistake, you just forgot to mention it here i guess

I reported my own comment saying i figured it out. Well tbh i didnt figure anything out she just appeared. I couldnt have logged diff account because I dont have another one. I logged in and logged off the one i have like 15 times and she appeared:gamer: