Gameforge client

• How the hell are the people who have a gazzilion storage chars and chars made for the apprentice chest changers supposed to play now? Linking every single account wouldn't be that much of a problem but needing to switch between them in the client to open new windows? Have they lost their minds? :pillepalle:

Are they seriously trying to kill this game but don't have the guts to just shut down the servers so they want to make the lives of players as horrible and inconvenient as possible so that they all quit and then they can shut it down because "for some reason nobody plays anymore"? First they slowly rise the prices of all the itemshop items so that only the rich can use them but at the same time make the high lvl places almost unplayable without them, then they add a bunch of stuff in there that devalues all the yang source of free to play players so that they can't make money anymore and now this to make even your char is a pain in the place where the sun doesn't shine... R.I.P.

I guess it's time to quit for a while and hope that they fix this at least partly

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• ye its crap :thumbsup: i usually got my shops on my laptop but i cant log my shops on there anymore since i already logged the shops on my main pc i gues. and i have no clue how to remove them from my main pc :monster:

gg

• ye its crap :thumbsup: i usually got my shops on my laptop but i cant log my shops on there anymore since i already logged the shops on my main pc i gues. and i have no clue how to remove them from my main pc :monster:

gg

ahm nvm didnt know that if i added the account on my main pc that it would automatically be on my laptop! its less bad now :rolleye2:

• gogogogo Gameforge.......just little more update like this and whole metin2 players will quit....If i want to log 1 acc to take stuff i have log new client??????

• -content removed-

The use of profanity/profane directed towards users/Staff or used in any other nature will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to avoiding the filter with leet speaking (1337, l33t)

warning for a major offense issued

skilgannon

• -content removed-

The use of profanity/profane directed towards users/Staff or used in any other nature will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to avoiding the filter with leet speaking (1337, l33t)

skilgannon

• -content removed-

skilgannon

• I wanted to throw this game to the trash couple of weeks ago but think I`mma go for it now.

You know what, are the gameforge people some kind of kids or what. Do they test these things before they do? Since there s "a lot" of people on this server could`ve done a poll or something .But as was mentioned above, yeah. They might wanna close it and don`t know how to be ninjas or something. Still haven't done any great things since I know this game so I`m not surprised at all.:rolleye2:

• Once you have added your account, is so easy to switch between accs without having to type id and psw every time, stop complaining guys, this might be one of the best update ever haha

• Once you have added your account, is so easy to switch between accs without having to type id and psw every time, stop complaining guys, this might be one of the best update ever haha

I dont know.. for some people who play together (pretty much any1 married in game) this is a problem. :minigun: