Discord server

• just wondering if there's a discord server for metin2, and if there isn't i really think its a good idea to make them so that you can keep us updated with maintenance and all other stuff.

• There was some dude who posted a link somewhere here and tried to create a server but idk what happened to it :D Guild discord is enough for me and for the more official stuff we have forum so yea... I'm good.

• If it is official one then it also brings additional responsibilities and nobody wants additional responsibilities xD

And if it's unofficial and "its pretty easy to make " then why don't you make one?

• If it is official one then it also brings additional responsibilities and nobody wants additional responsibilities xD

And if it's unofficial and "its pretty easy to make " then why don't you make one?

no obviously i'm talking about an official one so that we can talk to the team and discuss the game much easier

• And that's not gonna happen :D Firstly because nobody wants extra work of moderating that server and secondly we have the forum already where you can talk to the team and discuss the game (and it's all official as well!).
    If I'm right then to make anything truly official they need an order from somebody at the very top so unless somebody at gameforge decides that every server (if they even do then unlikely for just 1 server) needs to have a discord server it is not happening. And if it's an official server then they need to put a ling to it in homepage and so on and for that probably some legal bulls***ery is needed and then most of the action will be in there and then the forums would become obsolete eventually and they just made an "upgrade" which probably cost them a bunch of money (no designer works for free even if they are bad at their job xD ) so they wouldn't want that that would happen.

What could happen tho:
    You make an unofficial server and do whatever you want in there but you also convince at least one of the GMs to join in there. That might work :D Unlikely but still more likely to happen than a fully official server.