The team

• This game offline again ? We onley got maintenances , lags , disconnections ,

Les channels

No change channel ,

Do I need to go on ?

WEP skin 15 days not 30 anymore

DC voucher more expensive .

The new update map , Its shed .

• when will the game be back online??

Is this your first day playing? The answer to this question is always the same - it takes as long as it takes and nobody knows exactly how long. The usual maintenances take a couple hours but since this one adds new stuff it might be a little bit more.

and Andalous - the team we have here and who read this forum have nothing to do with the updates you mentioned. It's not them who make those kind of decisions. All they can do is to send the players opinions to the higher ups but I think that's been done a while ago already and I don't think the GMs like those updates either since they are players too.

You should just quit if it's that bad here. I would rather play with with only 20 people left but who are nice instead of a full server of people like you :cookie2:

• Is this your first day playing? The answer to this question is always the same - it takes as long as it takes and nobody knows exactly how long. The usual maintenances take a couple hours but since this one adds new stuff it might be a little bit more.

and Andalous - the team we have here and who read this forum have nothing to do with the updates you mentioned. It's not them who make those kind of decisions. All they can do is to send the players opinions to the higher ups but I think that's been done a while ago already and I don't think the GMs like those updates either since they are players too.

You should just quit if it's that bad here. I would rather play with with only 20 people left but who are nice instead of a full server of people like you :cookie2:

nah just my first day back to the game... u mentioned they adding new stuff, do u know where i can find out what they adding?

• Back the point ,

When are u adding something Nice , instead of stupid little things Where u make dollar from ,

Aqua blade from 30 to 15 days , so player need But transfer costume in 15 days not in 30 days anymore .

U even Milk people with little things , What a shed team

• Yes they still do 30d weapons/costumes just not right now.

This isn't the first time this has happened, I really don't know what the big deal is, it's not like they're charging you a 30d costume price for a 15d one???

I'm just super glad I could save my weapon skins with these 15d skins rather than using my weapon skin+ in store, I can save that for desperate times..

• Nothing is free??? I don't know where you're going with this? Seems like you want to rant about stuff that can't be changed/not even worth it especially costumes.

1won is the new 1million. It's obvious that you should pay 1w rather than use 104DC as 100DC voucher cost 2w-3w.

The only difference is the days and usually the skins are pushed out just before expiring. IDK this is what I've observed since I've come back to the game. Not that hard to notice.

• To pay 1 won for change bonus is not the problem .

They made the days 50% , half of the time

..... wtf half of the Time , Oke make bonus transfers 50kk then -content removed-

B.3 The use of profanity/profane directed towards users/Staff or used in any other nature will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to avoiding the filter with leet speaking (1337, l33t)

Official warning for a major offense issued

skilgannon

• To pay 1 won for change bonus is not the problem .

They made the days 50% , half of the time

..... wtf half of the Time , Oke make bonus transfers 50kk then fk off

Make it 50kk???? You tell that to the server, not to the team. Truth is the bastard next to you is the reason prices are really high in the market.