Farming with Lvl 75 body Warrior

• Hey,

I got a lvl 75 body warrior which I made to farm with. M10 AoS, M6 Berserk, M5 SS and M4 TWC.

BSA+9, PS+9 33% avg, LS+9, HTN+9 +2000hp, HTB+6 +1500hp +5% hp, EE+9 and Quiling+5 +2000hp.

The problem is that I cannot destroy Metins in Red wood effectively. Is there anything that I am missing, in regards to bonuses, or is there something else? Talismans, Sash. Or is it simply P AoS and G Berserk that is missing?

Do you have any advice about items or bonuses that could make this char a better farmer?

• A tali with earth res would help you a lot in rf and also get a buffer :D make it lv60 so that you can marry and teleport whenever it's needed.

About bonuses - attack value and avg, str, hp abs and crit would be the basic ones that are needed for a metin farmer.

Perhaps you should consider getting a set of legendary matt alchemy. That would help a lot but it might be very expensive for someone like you (at least judging by your items) so it would be better to make one but then again that would take a while :D

• A tali with earth res would help you a lot in rf and also get a buffer :D make it lv60 so that you can marry and teleport whenever it's needed.

About bonuses - attack value and avg, str, hp abs and crit would be the basic ones that are needed for a metin farmer.

Perhaps you should consider getting a set of legendary matt alchemy. That would help a lot but it might be very expensive for someone like you (at least judging by your items) so it would be better to make one but then again that would take a while :D

Yea I guess the first thing I should do is to get a talisman. And at the same time start farming chors to make some alchemy.

Thanks!:thumbup:

• Yea :D 1st thing to do should be making a buffer :D tali can be 2nd thing.

talisman - max 25% earth resistance. cost - saw +0 one for 8wons in jinno

Buffer with m1 blessing with 90int - 24% resistance (more if u read some books and get items with int). cost - 20kk worth of capes (free if you can farm them) + a couple xp rings + a couple of v2 tickets + the time of one evening to powerlvl a char in v3 to lv60. cost of marriage - 2x engagement ring 10kk or so (free if you haven't done the quest yet) + tuxedo/dress (5kk or so for both). Even if you buy everything and farm nothing buffer is still a lot cheaper (and better cuz you get crit from aid as well) and will help you in any map while tali will help just in a few and you need a bunch of talis for all maps.