OFFLINE SHOPS

• Hello boizz and girllsss. I was wondering uhm, a good sugestion would be uhm "offline shops" like i`ve seen these on multiple servers not official ones but is kinda great specially for some low pc guys up there. Is like you pay an amount of money and the shop stays on for 1 2 or 3 days without keepin the computer on. Im not sayin it should replace this old method but maybe it should be implemented some day. 1st of all it would help the players who cannot hold a long time a shop and idk maybe the players number will grow as well. What do you think?

PS. Sorry if it have been debated already, this topic. Thanks in advance:cookies:

• Iam full agree this idea, also i saw this offline shops on alot of private servers, even on Germany official metin.
    Good idea :thumbsup:

Also i think about back to 6 chanels and swich chanels without relog :ohyeah:

• Well , evreything in this game happens “”fast as possible “” the onley thing they do “fast “” is give u warning for insult 😂

B.11

In-game bans, In-game warnings, Forum bans and Forum warnings are not to be discussed on the board. Instead the user may contact the Support Team via the Metin2.co.uk Support System (http://support.metin2.co.uk/)

warning for a minor offense issued

looks like long maintenances are very bad for your forum account...

skilgannon

• Since game is going on a lot of improvements it seems possible rn. This one is a must to me, I close my pc when I sleep(I know its not necessary but I'm a bit paranoid) and can't even play other games just to hold shop open. So I'm going to take a break from the game again till I have another pc for it or see this feature implemented.