Various horse questions

• I just got a horse and i have some questions:
    1)How often does the horse need to be fed?
    2)If the horse is "gone" does it still need to be fed?
    3)How much time do you need to wait between horse riding quests?
    4)Are you guaranteed Hay for example if you kill say 100 mobs/day at least or do you have to be lucky?
    5)After lvl 31 where can you get horse medals easily? If I go to the easy monkey dungeon it takes forever to get horse medals and i dont think im strong enough for medium monkey dungeon.

• 1) There's an icon in your top left corner which shows the state of your horse when it's summoned. The icon will change color depending on his health.
    - Green = You're fine
    - Yellow/Orangeish = You're still fine but consider feeding your horse before it turns red
    - Red = This is the last stage of your horse before it will die, you'd have to feed your horse right now or you can risk it dying.
    - Grey = he dead lol
    2) This question doesn't make sense to me, but I think what you mean is if it's health goes down regardless of you using it or not.
    The short answer to this question would be; yes.
    3) This quest can bug out on it's own. The cycle is supposed to be 24 hours but the real range is 12 to 36 hours. Just a day would be the best answer.
    4) Luck.
    5) At level 31 you can still drop horse medals in the easy version of the dungeon, it's just a really boring thing to do. There's higher level mobs the further you go into the dungeon.

• You don't need to feed your horse. It takes a while before it dies. But I think it's easier to revive your horse with the appropriate herb than to feed it.

• Also you can take it slow with upgrading the horse - each time it goes lvl up it also gets full hp so you can wait until its low on health and then do the quest :D But once your horse reaches the higher stages it takes months for it do die so letting it die and then getting a herb is less struggle than trying to feed it. However the stuff drops often enough so if you play regularly it shouldn't be a problem.

• Also you can take it slow with upgrading the horse - each time it goes lvl up it also gets full hp so you can wait until its low on health and then do the quest :D But once your horse reaches the higher stages it takes months for it do die so letting it die and then getting a herb is less struggle than trying to feed it. However the stuff drops often enough so if you play regularly it shouldn't be a problem.

I have a doubt about the missions, im currently at lvl 8 but everytime i try to do lvl 9 i fail. Ive already failed like 10 times and i havent died or gotten off the horse, is there any other reason why i might be failing the quest?

• 12 times now :banghead: hehe i may have the worst luck. although idk bc just the other day i got like 2 fms in a day and successfully upgraded one up to +5 so it must have evened out haha