[Help] My game ain't getting fully downloaded!

• Well then I guess your last solution is to make a ticket and send your syserr.txt so a CoMa can check it out. Check that one with Skil cuz I’m not sure what/how/if they do it nowadays. Sorry mate.

• Well i appreciate your help guys.

someone has given me a file that was missing i think, it fixed the error but...

the game stick stuck at 99 percent not completing the download also the folder stopped loading more files on 552MB so i don't know what to do now?

• It says some file in pack folder is corrupted. Simply remove that particular file and relaunch it

Also delete metin2client.bin file

When we jump, it feels like the world is sliding out of place. But I wonder why it feels so long today...

10-10-2007 ~ 25-01-2022

• if your antivirus already quarentined metin it doesn't matter if you turned it off after, it ill still be quarentined and it will not work

someone actually gave me a file that i placed it at pack folder yesterday, it helped abit, my game downloaded now to 2.19GB but recently it stopped while something popped up saying '' new patch will start or launch ''
    then it restarted the download and the same error appeared, so i am just 1GB close and i need a solution

It says some file in pack folder is corrupted. Simply remove that particular file and relaunch it

Also delete metin2client.bin file

I just deleted metin2client.bin file i will try and give you feed back

also what is that particular file u want me to remove?

• I just deleted metin2client.bin file i will try and give you feed back
    also what is that particular file u want me to remove?

Let me enlighten what you already wrote:

Any error that says some file name, I delete and relaunch it. Always worked for me.

Also, what file was given to you?

When we jump, it feels like the world is sliding out of place. But I wonder why it feels so long today...

10-10-2007 ~ 25-01-2022

• actually i didn't have that file yet so thats why it giving error

its now 3.18GB idk when it gonna stop but its working fine since i deleted the file u told me about, so amma wait and give u feed back :)

ur help is appreciated fellas <3

• The game has been successfully download but there's something weird

its so weird like its stitching or something bugged, since i want to log in it doesnt shows if i have even wrote something unless i alt tab and i have to re do it every single second to see what i've done so any idea how to fix that?