Cor Draconis HELP

• I have returned to the game after some time and I have

Sura lvl 77

With a total of 64 lightning resistance

Total 428 defence and 648-711 attack value

EnchantedBlade M8, Fear M6, EnchantedArmour M6 ;( I know the skills are low but I am working on them now. :saint:

As I cannot do grotto and did not know what to do to progress, I looked up the English forum and, with a help of Google translate, French forum and I have stumbled onto a guide: Grotto Levelling Guide :love:

It showed me that I need lightning resistance and strong against devil bonuses.

As I cannot follow the guide mainly due to me not having yang (wons) to buy necessary equipment, I went back to forums and stumbled onto few answers. The 2 notable being ENERGY FRAGMENTS and Cor Draconis farming.

So I tried the first method and made 4 wons from energy fragments and I want to try farming Cor Draconis but they are ridiculously slow to obtain when farming on Map2 with a level 30 character to the point its easier to just make energy fragments than even trying to get 1st char to do his 5 alchemies a day...

Went back to forums and saw that people are completing alchemy on 4 or 5 different characters in 1 hour or less? So my question is: How to setup a character for Cor Draconis, where is best to farm it and what level?

I'm sorry if it was already answered somewhere, could not find it ?(

Any other guides regarding any character progress or making yang would be appriciated! <3

• I haven't played in a while but i used to farm Cor Draconis on at least 4 characters. Takes some time but once you stacked alot of them and use it only on 1 character, its a good profit.

I farmed it on my main level 105, just doing Razador runs and the other 3 on the last room in the Hard monkey dungeon. They were level 50, even though level 40-50 is fine. If you want to farm them here, you need good defense, 300 above and strong against animals to kill them quicker. You wont tank the whole room probably, i barely did but in 10-15 min i had the quest done in 1 character. There is also the chance on when you kill the boss in the room you can drop a Pet Box, which was around 1 won at the time.

Any questions tell me :)

• My advice would be:
    make some wons (worst case scenario sell some vouchers) with fragments and trading and pay someone to level your lvl30chars to lvl 61 in sd3 (fastest way so you dont need to invest in fire eq)
    get on main char few thief gloves from red forest, buy item shop thief glove, and farm with lvl 61 in dt one month alchemy that will get you started.

i would not level main char further in your case your sura, since you will be stuck in an awkward spot, with no equipment, no dmg, and most likely u will give up.
    in few months if you plan to go f2p route, will have enough wons and equipment to progress your sura.

grotto leveling takes a lot of won if you plan to level fast id say about 300dc or so, plus 80+w in equipment, that will get you from 75 to 95 in less than 48h.

• I haven't played in a while but i used to farm Cor Draconis on at least 4 characters. Takes some time but once you stacked alot of them and use it only on 1 character, its a good profit.

I farmed it on my main level 105, just doing Razador runs and the other 3 on the last room in the Hard monkey dungeon. They were level 50, even though level 40-50 is fine. If you want to farm them here, you need good defense, 300 above and strong against animals to kill them quicker. You wont tank the whole room probably, i barely did but in 10-15 min i had the quest done in 1 character. There is also the chance on when you kill the boss in the room you can drop a Pet Box, which was around 1 won at the time.

Any questions tell me :)

Thanks for the answer, I prefer your answer over the other one as it seems easier to setup.

Since you offered to answer more questions,

What character would you suggest I make for farms? Since I dont have much wons to spare currently I think the best option would be Warrior with Strong body and to stay at around level 40 for max drop or?

My advice would be:
    make some wons (worst case scenario sell some vouchers) with fragments and trading and pay someone to level your lvl30chars to lvl 61 in sd3 (fastest way so you dont need to invest in fire eq)
    get on main char few thief gloves from red forest, buy item shop thief glove, and farm with lvl 61 in dt one month alchemy that will get you started.

i would not level main char further in your case your sura, since you will be stuck in an awkward spot, with no equipment, no dmg, and most likely u will give up.
    in few months if you plan to go f2p route, will have enough wons and equipment to progress your sura.

grotto leveling takes a lot of won if you plan to level fast id say about 300dc or so, plus 80+w in equipment, that will get you from 75 to 95 in less than 48h.

WinsdowrGG, thanks for the answer but I struggle with my main character currently, he is not in the best spot and I cant do almost any content with him...

Biggest issue I have currently, I dont want to pay real money.

Oh and I dont mind grinding 8+ hours a day in Metin2 :D So I wanted to setup some accounts with characters farming shards so I can amass wons :D

• I always used Body Warrior for farming, Aura and Berserk are just too good for PvE. You can go for a Mental Warrior its also viable, you tank alot more since the defense stat at low level makes a huge difference but at the cost of damage. To mitigate this try to get items with 20% Animals and stuff with %Monsters like the Battle Boar for example.

I didnt mention this prior but one big upside of farming in the boss room of the hard monkey dungeon is that the moobs always follow you around and spawn relatively quickly with alot of walls and the middle stairs to bug them. The down side is ofc the damage and stun they give, without a Blackout Shield to prevent stuns you might get killed quite a bit, but its a matter of testing on your end.

• Farming cors in monkey dungeon is not the best way to do it lol. you loose to much time to run around. Also mental warrior to farm is a joke with no equipment, yes more defece but no dmg.

if you want to make relative fast and good wons its easy i just told you how to. do 1-2weeks only energy until you have the yang to buy yourself one voucher, which will get you 15days thief glve from item shop. than you get yourself some thief gloves from red forest (better pay someone to drop for you). from this moment on you said u dont mind grinding 8+h per day, than depending on your side chars lvls, you go map2 trough teleporter, and farm the 5 cors every day on them, and store them after a month in storekeeper and open the cors on main char. After your first month of energy and alchemy you will have enough wons to pay someone to level your side chars to 61, so that you can do the cors IN DEMON TOWER.

From the moment you have your first lvl 61 character life will be easy since you can to the cors there in 10min. You reinvest the wons you make, into the next character to lvl 61 and so on. Equipmentwise a lvl 61shield+9 and lvl 34armour +4 is a must, and the bonus you need there is undead.