Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Cata items

patching 99% stuck ?!

Nagla :)

Lycan Claw lvl 105 +9

ImCutreThanU

Xmas Server (Comet) – incomplete forum details and disappoinment as rewards.

Lamstat

Auradin's selling list

Motorhead

Recent Activities

• gustas10 -

Posted the thread Cata items.

Thread
    MPA+9 1k 10hp abs 3sp abs 15dag 15twohand Falcon+9 imune 20undead 10block 6devil 6orc HTB+4 20undead Castle+4 20undead White gold / hte+4 20undead Copper neck+9 20yang 3crit 3sp abs Fire shoes+1 1.5k 5crit 20yang 5atk speed 10claw Lv81 meley…
  • Nagla :) -

Replied to the thread patching 99% stuck ?!.

• Nagla :) -

Liked skilgannon’s post in the thread patching 99% stuck ?!.

Like (Post)
    just leave it until it completes, it might take a while, but leave it
  • ImCutreThanU -

Replied to the thread Lycan Claw lvl 105 +9.

• Fair point EST. I had a similar experience. Although I enjoyed very much playing on Comet, I am very disappointed on how Gameforge communicated with us regarding the rules. I had 6 characters level 75+, three of them sharing the same account and I…
  • Motorhead -

Replied to the thread Auradin's selling list.

• 22nd November 2018 and 16th January 2019 there was event which i participated, after reading the rules, the rewards i was fully convinced about the events positivity and huge rewards. The time i played i worked on accounts on 4 different emails. In 1 of…
  • Lachezar98 -

Replied to the thread Buying DT gear for sura.

i found lb. now i am searching for: MOCKING HELMET+9 WITH 20 UNDEAD BRACLET WITH HP AND 10 ABS HP AND 20 UNDEAD SHIELD MAX LVL 41 WITH 20 UNDEAD( IF HAVE IMUNE WILL BE AWESOME)
  • fenceboard -

Replied to the thread Buying Zodiac Sword +9.

bump Thread may be bumped once in 3 days ( 72 hours ) after the last post was made by using the icon provided " bump.gif " or writing out the word " BUMP ". Doing this before than the time stated will result with a warning and multiple violations may
  • skilgannon -

Replied to the thread patching 99% stuck ?!.

just leave it until it completes, it might take a while, but leave it