Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

titan +8/ htb +9

lolo92

Rune Sword +8

Dragon Treasure

EQ ON MASS AND PERFECT PETS by f1ashYYy

f1ashyyy

Poison sword +9

Xazo

Recent Activities

• Devorra -

Liked ChaosKhorne’s post in the thread which event for WC win of france.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Goedkopezooi: “Buying a full trash titan shield for 45won is a curse xD Why -content removed- saturday and not sunday? :$ -content removed- ” first of all I explained already why I bought it and I seriously dont care, I know the price…
  • lolo92 -

Replied to the thread titan +8/ htb +9.

Quote from allrize: “hey guys on the hunt for some opinions for this titan i have titan +8 immune/ 20devils/ 12 INT/ 20exp bonus/ 20 animals id also like to know what value would it be if it was +9 :) HTB +9 1.5k hp/ 15 wind/ 20orcs/ 10devils/…
  • lolo92 -

Liked Barbita’s post in the thread which event for WC win of france.

Like (Post)
    The problem is not to fish with 10acc, the problem is make all the puzzles with 10accounts. You have only 6hours to fish and make puzzles....
  • kennyshop -

Liked CryoBunny’s post in the thread Maintenance 19.07 happens at a later time..

Like (Post)
    Dear players, Maintenance will start at 14:30. Yours, Metin2 Team.
  • DeCuius -

Posted the thread Rune Sword +8.

Thread
    image.png Offer me in PM or MAILBOX, thx and have a gr8 day! :thumbsup:
  • skilgannon -

Posted the thread Dragon Treasure.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_79c08168dcab9920187b81acc3cccf99.jpg Dear players! Start: 20.07.2018 00:00 End: 20.07.2018 23:59 SALE Dragon Mark Package - 49 DC This is not a "Real chest", player will get one(or two) of the DM-items directly in the item shop…
  • f1ashyyy -

Replied to the thread EQ ON MASS AND PERFECT PETS by f1ashYYy.

Quote from abdry: “or nvm I changed my mind dont want it anymore :D ” alright :D
  • Xazo -

Replied to the thread Poison sword +9.

Poison sword sold in game Can be close thank you