Looking for a Shinsoo guild

• Shinsoo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for a Shinsoo guild

Hey,

I've just recently started playing Metin2 again after having a straight 8 year break from the game.
      Now obviously playing alone is not the most fun to do, thats why im searching for a guild.

I've got some decent experience with Metin2 in general and just love to have some nice chats.

I'm 21 years old, I speak fluent englisch and german and would love to have an active guild with me thats willing to grind and make progress together.

I usually prefer talking via Discord or Teamspeak 3 - since I'm used to that from other games.

Would love to get some response!

Cheers
      Coffee :P
    • SmokingZz wrote:

Iam german too!!! One of the last on uk...
      Shinsoo and chunjo are to dead for playing a mmorpg u should go jinno for most fun !! What lvl are u ? Iam 113 body war but i play with low levels too if the chat is nice. We speak alot on discord too.
      Discord sounds amazing, thats what I'm looking for, currently playing a 22, 30, and 58 farmer but probably will create my main somewhere else then.
    • Nonsense lol, in fact, Chunjo probably has the biggest and most active guild on the whole server xD Not to mention that we do all the runs possible and also PvP, haven't seen many jinno guilds do all the runs frequently xD

Chunjo is very much alive, anyone claiming otherwise clearly hasn't been there ^^
      + we've got lots of Dutch players who can speak german too if that's what you're looking for! ^^
    • @Shanez

Woah man ?(
      1.Dutch is no german... a few words are even and dutch people can understand alot of germans but no german can understand dutch!
      2. Coffe not even reached 60+ so your high level runs of guild means nothing first.
      3. I was yellow man 1~3 shops on a day and even if u got 1 big guild there and a few other active players chunjo maybe survived but is not in a good condition for low levels or newcomer who need abuse call chat and market alot for buy and selling there stuff fast.
      4. My message was clearly for coffe so why u take it as an offense?
    • So first of all, me having a low level farmer does not mean I'm new to the game.

Also, I'm not purely looking for german players, I'm actually more than happy to speak english since I personally enjoy that way more anyways.
      Stop fighting people, just get me in to a Discord server via PM LMAO

Cheers
    • Just because one kingdom has more shops than the other doesn't mean anything. If you stand in jinno and hide all the shops, you'll see that all kingdoms are just as dead as eachother.

Anywho! back to you!
      Welcome back! Why did you come back??? How long are you going to stay?

And look at that! You asked for a shinsoo guild and you get offers from Chunjo and Jinno. :D
    • SmokingZz wrote:

Woah man
      1.Dutch is no german... a few words are even and dutch people can understand alot of germans but no german can understand dutch!
      2. Coffe not even reached 60+ so your high level runs of guild means nothing first.
      3. I was yellow man 1~3 shops on a day and even if u got 1 big guild there and a few other active players chunjo maybe survived but is not in a good condition for low levels or newcomer who need abuse call chat and market alot for buy and selling there stuff fast.
      4. My message was clearly for coffe so why u take it as an offense?
      xD
      I can't resist to respond to this hihi:
      1. I never said Dutch is the same as German. What I DID say was that there are Dutch guys in the guild who speak German, that includes being able to write properly in German, so Germans can understand it. Idk where you got the knowledge from that they can't be understood. :o It is a fact that many Dutch people are perfectly capable of speaking German fluently (yes we have to adapt to the big countries and learn their languages to put ourselves on the map!)

2. Who says that we only do high lvl runs? We do plenty of meley runs in which everyone can join, lvl 1 or lvl 120, doesn't matter. So Coffee is very welcome to join those runs and get a chest too, which helps him/her grow in the game more quickly ^^
      Ps. we also do catacomb runs or DT runs if people need those. We're happy to help out anyone, whether they're lvl 1 or 120 ^^

3. Shops do not represent the activity of a kingdom. In fact, it might show the opposite of what you're saying. There's tons of activity going on in other maps, farming, leveling, boss hunting, guild events, shopping. There's no need to hang around in map 1, we'd like to be productive ! :D
      As for the marketing thingy. Yes it's easy to be in jinno because you don't have to walk, but tons of people have a shopper in jinno, so just use that. There's no need to be a (real) member of the Jinno kingdom to be able to use those shops or the call function. + we're selling stuff cheaper to guild members and we're helping each other find gear, so that speeds it up pretty much. ;)

4. I'm not offended, I am merely here correcting false statements. For too long players have claimed that Chunjo or the server is dead, while the opposite is true. There is tons of activity going on in Chunjo, but our guild activities aren't visible for the entire server ^^
      And Chunjo will remain to be an active kingdom till every single active person is gone there, which will never happen ^^

Sooo, back to you Coffee! We'd love to help you out in our guild and kingdom. If you're looking for fun and entertainment and good progress, we'd be happy to take you in ^^
      We also use discord to communicate, the link will be given once you're actually in the guild ;)
      + we use the famous guild chat in-game as well of course xD
    • Shanez wrote:

Sooo, back to you Coffee! We'd love to help you out in our guild and kingdom. If you're looking for fun and entertainment and good progress, we'd be happy to take you in
      We also use discord to communicate, the link will be given once you're actually in the guild
      + we use the famous guild chat in-game as well of course xD
      I haven't changed kingdoms yet but I'd be down to join the Discord for some talks :)