QnA video discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, thank u for taking the time and effort to contact players with a video.. it shows how serious you guys are with your jobs and showing players that you do care after all.

I'd like to elaborate a little further on what Dennis said on the video about the PvP subject
      youtube.com/watch?v=eUxRcS01QzE&feature=youtu.be (Scroll to minute 13 where he get asked about bringing PvP back)
      Dennis says they are workin on an Empire kingdom war thingie which might happen on november...
      so CryoBunny can you make a certain a poll to simply check how many players love pvp and are willin to join PvP events, so we kinda get the community to help you guys out with this. (I for example and certain players from OldSkool Guild like to help out on this matter)

Thank u
    • NEW COMET SERVER WILL COME THIS YEAR AND I AM HYPED -content removed-

Do not link or hotlink to other forums and/or games. Any (hot)linking or advertising to a competitive forum or game are not welcomed and may be deleted unless they are an affiliate of Gameforge Productions GmbH.

Warning for a major offense issued

skilgannon
    • For those who dont watch the whole video a small rewiev of it:

- Tradeble Dragonstone shards+ ( can only be dropped from players lvl 110+)
      - Bio quests for lvl 92/94 you can pick again the reward of it
      - NEW map for lvl 110+
      - NEW dungeon with new bosses
      - NEW beta server for PvP to transfer your PvP char and fight with players from other servers
      - NEW guild system
      - NEW guild dungeon
      - NEW PvP Arena
      - NEW events
      - In 2020 new items for lvl 120+ and probably higher max lvl
      - You can give your feedback directly to GameForge instead of posting on the forum all the time
      - Little bit of balance changing (Shaman mostly)
      - In the future maybe new bio quests

Maybe i missed something or maybe i got something wrong but i guess those are the most important things.

• TheGreat wrote:

Hello, thank u for taking the time and effort to contact players with a video.. it shows how serious you guys are with your jobs and showing players that you do care after all.

I'd like to elaborate a little further on what Dennis said on the video about the PvP subject
      youtube.com/watch?v=eUxRcS01QzE&feature=youtu.be (Scroll to minute 13 where he get asked about bringing PvP back)
      Dennis says they are workin on an Empire kingdom war thingie which might happen on november...
      so CryoBunny can you make a certain a poll to simply check how many players love pvp and are willin to join PvP events, so we kinda get the community to help you guys out with this. (I for example and certain players from OldSkool Guild like to help out on this matter)

Thank u
      Hi,

I'm not 100% sure what you mean here. There will be more information about upcoming features, the closer we get to the release and when concepts are in more complete state.