Important suggestions for metin2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Important suggestions for metin2

1.make possible stock all items (exp rings,books,boxes,items from tombola)
      2.Return ingame switch chanel option.
      3.extend safe zones in whole towns (towns is not battle zone,much players constantly killing shops ,low levels or pvm characters.
      4.from level 90 cancel drop weapons for level 45-60
      5. Add more inventories
      6.make functional anti bot defender who reveals them and automaticly ban them
      7.fix constant game shutdowns and freezing
      8. offline shops - I can't let run pc nonstop without rest, very often network connection fall down and all shops are kicked how irritating. Add offline shops !!
      9.Make possible sell evrything usseles items (thief gloves, dragon medal ,certificates,riding animals)
      10.simplify quests from 90 level i am stuck at carapax powder (more then 100 lobsters killed only one powder i droped.
      11.make sinoptical drop from superstones(change drop weapons and armours,crafting materials on gear chest and material chest. All gear and materials would drop from thease chest so like bosses chest.
      12.abrogate stopping sign off when i am attacked by aggresive monsters.
      13.return ridding animals in arrays of fast acces.
    • For the shopping thing,
      Why not create a system, i know of games that have similar solutions, where players can put their items in for the amount of yangs or won they would like to get for it.
      The buying players can search in a system for the item they need and then can see all the items that are offered. Also when players put up an item for sale it will appear available even when a player is offline. it would be removed when the items is sold or when the player removes the item.

I believe there is an ingame item already that lets you search in shops. But why not make this something accessible for everyone at all time.
      easy buy easy sell.
    • Reaperess wrote:

14. make all boxes stackable like Iron Boxes and Boss Chests :)
      Making all items stackable & tradable would benefit the game. What is the point of making items that you can't even move to the storekeeper? Rather than all of us having 100's of non-tradable items filling our inventories we could put them into the market and improve the economy.
    • EpicFailure wrote:

Making all items stackable & tradable would benefit the game.
      Pretty sure they don’t care too much about improving your in-game experience, if there’s not something in it for them as well.
      Like a win-win situation for the both parts, probably would be if they add some kind of thing in Item Shop, which you can use to make tradable whatever you need.
    • Huny wrote:

EpicFailure wrote:

Making all items stackable & tradable would benefit the game.
      Pretty sure they don’t care too much about improving your in-game experience, if there’s not something in it for them as well.Like a win-win situation for the both parts, probably would be if they add some kind of thing in Item Shop, which you can use to make tradable whatever you need.
      The win for them is happy and satisfied players who love to enjoy playing/paying,
    • Huny wrote:

What does me enjoying or not the game has to do with the game bringing money in their pockets?
      And I don't say it as being a bad thing. I find it absolutely normal. What I meant to point out it was just that making money will always come first, not your "happiness".
      Because in order to make money they need players that invest and for players to invest they need players that are somewhat happy and willing to invest and so, even though sometimes it does not seem this way, but they somewhat care for players and their happiness. GF is not forcing you, they need players willingly to invest.
    • Suggestion to the UK community :
      - Send emails directly to GameForge to add new members to the team, we see that Skil works "alone";
      - The kingdoms have like 70% in Jinno and the others 30%, we could move chunjo and shinsoo into one;
      - Benefits with only 2 kingdoms:
      - 2 zone markets, more pvp cause here in UK you do pvp when you go to the other kingdom to see the shops.
      - We could use the enter of the demon tower like a PvP place like the other communities.

Tell me what you guys think :)
    • virtualdeath wrote:

Suggestion to the UK community :
      - Send emails directly to GameForge to add new members to the team, we see that Skil works "alone";
      The applications are open, I guess there are no people willing to apply. Or those who do, aren’t suitable to be part of the team.

virtualdeath wrote:

- The kingdoms have like 70% in Jinno and the others 30%, we could move chunjo and shinsoo into one;
      - Benefits with only 2 kingdoms:
      - 2 zone markets, more pvp cause here in UK you do pvp when you go to the other kingdom to see the shops.

I’m talking here for myself. I moved from Jinno exactly because is too busy. So let’s just suppose such a merge would be possible (because think how much time and work should be invested in such a thing, how many stuff would be needed to be changed) will bother a lot people who simply prefer their quiet kingdoms. Like walking around the city without lagging to death, or without crashing at least twice a day.
      And then, the pvp part is solely on players willing or not to fight and not on the staff.
      But judging about how people act when there’s a fight, is understandable why most of the people don’t want to take part to such a thing.