A question for Pet System

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A question for Pet System

Hello

- Can i get a Baashido pet with a Berserker (12 Attack bonus) , with types 1,2,3,4,5 or is it limited to type 6,7,8 ?

- Does the pet enchant chainge the already earned bouns for example : i have Baashido lvl 90 with 10 HP is it goin to tchainge or stay the same ?
    • You can get pets of types between type 1-6. 7 and 8 are only obtainable using Pet Change (or whatever it is called, that blue item)

Yes it rolls bonuses based on type, start bonus and life. Basically you get a whole new pet where all attributes were changed
      When we jump, it feels like the world is sliding out of place. But I wonder why it feels so long today...
    • Some pet skills have min and max values. Pets with type 1-4 will get the min value and pets type 5-8 will get the max value - so without using the changers only type 5 and 6 can get you max skill value. In this case type5/6 will be 12% berserker at lv81 and types 1-4 will have 9% if I remember right.
    • RabbitRun wrote:

You can get pets of types between type 1-6. 7 and 8 are only obtainable using Pet Change (or whatever it is called, that blue item)

Yes it rolls bonuses based on type, start bonus and life. Basically you get a whole new pet where all attributes were changed
      I can only speak from my own experience, but what you said above isn't correct according to what i experienced ^^

I changed my meley pet 3 times now, the only things that changed were the type and lifespan (duration until pet dies). The stats ( HP / DEF / SP ) remained exactly the same all 3 times. The number of skills also remained the same, but that could be bcz meley always gets 3 skills. But the HP etc didn't change a single time.
      Hope this helps ^^
    • Shanez wrote:

I can only speak from my own experience, but what you said above isn't correct according to what i experienced ^^
      I changed my meley pet 3 times now, the only things that changed were the type and lifespan (duration until pet dies). The stats ( HP / DEF / SP ) remained exactly the same all 3 times. The number of skills also remained the same, but that could be bcz meley always gets 3 skills. But the HP etc didn't change a single time.
      Hope this helps ^^
      I've had the same experience in the beta server (i thought it was'nt working ' not activated yet').

skilgannon wrote:

Pet recalculates everything when you change the type, it recalculates new start stats and all the leveling, if it is a pet that was leveled already, and even the number of skills
      have you tried it before , i mean you're speaking based on an experience ?
    • lets see, i'm part of QA that tested the item before even going live

then i made several pets 7 and 8 of each kind of pet to be able to complete wiki information... sooo, i've only changed pet types a few thousand times, good luck finding anyone that has changed pet type more than i did

NEVER share your Game or Forum Account Credentials with ANYONE
    • There's no doubt that skilgannon knows more about this than me, but out of curiousity, what are the chances that i get 4x exactly the same stats (3 changes), out of tons of possible outcomes, it's like winning in the lottery to get 4x the same stats? Is there a chance factor included to get new stats, or am i just incredibly really weirdly unlucky?