Starting from zero, and progress ^_^

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I wont write to much, just see... Those armors were +6 , i wanted to upgrade to +7...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to waste 7.5kk in upgradings :angry:

Dont do upgrades, kids... :banghead:

Blacksmith, wanna fight? :Hwood:

Cya.
    • Eyo! :byebye2:

Soo i've finaly got armed horse done!

I wanna give a shout out to my friend Brubru who helped me in the horse mission, it was easy dude <,<

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys tell me new ways of farm at lvl 35, besides of city 2, i wanna try new spots or new ways to make some yang ^^

PM me ingame, metin2 mailbox, or even here.

PS: Ive failed to read 2 auras and 2 berserk in a row :banghead: ( God help me :hail: :priest: )

Take care, bye! :thumbs:
    • OneTwoFour wrote:

Eyo!!
      How you guys doing? ;)

Sooo i finally reach lvl 35, and for my surprise berserk went m1 at 17 , but i failed a berserk book to m2.
      And i had been doing horse missions everyday, and now i got horse lvl 10, so i think the next mission is for the armed horse ins't it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo today i have a challenge for you guys, ill give you a riddle, the first one who guesses wins 100k ! You have to send in metin2 mailbox (the mailbox near storekeeper) , the first one who guesses wins! You can only have one answer okay? Its just a game to get some fun xD.

Ingame Char: OneTwoFour

Ready?

Riddle : There was a man walking in the desert. It was an especially hot day that day. In the distance, the man suddenly saw a restaurant. He rejoiced and ran to the restaurant and immediately asked the waiter for a glass of water. Instead, the waiter pulled out a gun and pointed it at the man's head. The man replied with, "thank you". Why did the man say "thank you"?

If no one guesses until tomorrow ill reveal the answer here. :rolleye2:

Take care, cya! :thumbsup:
      1. It was water gun
      2.He hallucinated because of high temperature and he tought it`s a glass of water
    • Yo!

After 32842357275 days i finally got married :hail: , jin-hees are so hard to find .... ( not my fault okay? )

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh and that riddle, xRobyK and bl1nk ( fórum ) won the riddle, i only got 1 message in mailbox .___.

Answer: He said thank you, because the waiter had a water gun.

Btw, im looking for a full moon sword +9 now, ive sold much things of the easter event like books, White and blue pearls, Zen beans, blacksmith upgradings e.t.c...

But yeah tomorrow ill post my equipment here ^^ .

PS: I dropped 2 auras today :twitch:
      Oh and blacksmith... i dind't forgot you ... :Hwood: :dazed:

Take care, see ya! :byebye1
    • Heey! :thumbsup:

A quick update : I have been farming quite a lot in map2, metins lvl 25/30/35, Sold like some 50 low cost books for 100k each, i managed to make 5kk with them, and i still have 2 inventories full of stones +0/+1 prepared when i got ores to refine.

My buffer is lvl 27, i need to put her at lvl 30 so she can mine with me xD, but is a pain in the A to put her lvl 30 in orcs .__.

Oh and i want to thanks to BELLAREI To giving me a 5 days costume and Skie to Giving me a new Haircut . :buddy:

Yoo and i dont accept more itens anymore, i enjoy your kindness but i cant get carried you know? At least let me pay for them :D .

Oh and that aura never gets m3 .... :sad:
      PS: Brubru is a noob :LMAO:

That's all folks, take care ^^
    • Heyooo! :D

Today i dindt went to pc almost all day, dindt made progress, but ill leave you this :

I spent 4kk in all the chest's and keys, take a look what i got:

Soo now i need your help with the prices xD, Can you say me here in forum or ingame how much costs that items? ^^
      OMG AURA MANUAL O__O :twitch: :hail:

Take care folks, cya . :cheesydunno:
    • Hello jutsu! :ninja: :pillepalle:

As you guys know i spent all my yang in the full moon sword +9 , now im poor as a chicken. :twitch2:

So i went to temple mining a bit, i want to full all my iventory, but this is what i got now:

Yeah buffer got lvl 30 so she is mining with me now.

Huumm ill leave this print here of my friend RockyHeart so he can be famous too <.<

Maaaan those aura's books does not have pages to read, im failing all and my berserk's as well .... :ranting: :cursing2:

Ohh and im thinking about to do some ebony earrings and iron helmets upgrades, but that blacksmith hates me ... :dunno:

Take care, see ya . :)
    • Heeeyo! :byebye2:

This is what i got in 4/5 days of mining.

Let's try to refine them :hail:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Heaven's tear : Got 16 | Failed 13

- Diamond : Got 14 | Failed 13

- Ebony : Got 8 | Failed 4

- White Gold : Got 16 | Failed 4

- Silver : Got 3 | Failed 3

TOTAL : Got 57 | Failed 37
      ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

( the prices im about to put here his the prices i usually sell them, takes 3/4 days to empty shop )

- Heaven's tear : 16 x 3.53kk = 56kk

- Diamond : 14 x 3.5kk = 49kk

- Ebony : 8 x 3.5kk = 28kk

- White Gold : 16 x 3.5kk = 56kk

- Silver : 3 x 4kk = 12kk

TOTAL : 201kk

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DUDE............. :twitch:
      Pretty good huum?

I hope its enough for a good armor, im needing one ^^

Guys i have a big problem now, do i stop at lvl 35 for how long? Or do i level up to what level? My goal now is to farm new metins stones like in desert and mountain, but for that, i need to have some good equipment first, so do i stop at 35 to get some good items , or do i lvl up now to what level?

Take care guys, cya| :cool:
    • OneTwoFour wrote:

Heeeyo! :byebye2:

This is what i got in 4/5 days of mining.

Let's try to refine them :hail:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Heaven's tear : Got 16 | Failed 13

- Diamond : Got 14 | Failed 13

- Ebony : Got 8 | Failed 4

- White Gold : Got 16 | Failed 4

- Silver : Got 3 | Failed 3

TOTAL : Got 57 | Failed 37

( the prices im about to put here his the prices i usually sell them, takes 3/4 days to empty shop )

- Heaven's tear : 16 x 3.53kk = 56kk

- Diamond : 14 x 3.5kk = 49kk

- Ebony : 8 x 3.5kk = 28kk

- White Gold : 16 x 3.5kk = 56kk

- Silver : 3 x 4kk = 12kk

TOTAL : 201kk

DUDE............. :twitch:
      Pretty good huum?

I hope its enough for a good armor, im needing one ^^

Guys i have a big problem now, do i stop at lvl 35 for how long? Or do i level up to what level? My goal now is to farm new metins stones like in desert and mountain, but for that, i need to have some good equipment first, so do i stop at 35 to get some good items , or do i lvl up now to what level?

Take care guys, cya| :cool:
      is this prices for each refine? :O