Starting from zero, and progress ^_^

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Guess who's back? Back again? OneTwoFour is back. Tell a friend! :cool:

Sooooo, today ill show you guys my char's skills page.

OneTwoFour:

OneTwoBuffs ( My buffer :LMAO: ) :

So, what should i focus on my char's skills now? :thinksolution:

Iv'e mined for a day i got a copple of ores, now i just need to buy stones +0/+1/+2 , if u guys have some come at me , ill buy them. :D

Im selling : 2 White Pearls / 2 Red hairbands

PS: ELLENSHOW Go to your mailbox in Metin, i sent you a message <.<

See ya! :byebye2:
    • Supp!!!!

So i went mining yesterday, to see the yang i could get it from mining sooo.... U ready? :cool:

This is what i got in 4 hours of mining :

Those stones costed me arround 550k as well.

So if nothing fails, i have 32 refinned ores. Let's see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Heaven's tear : Got 10 - Lost 3

- Diamond : Got 3 - Lost 2

- Ebony : Got 2 - Lost 3

- White Gold : Got 5 - Lost 1

- Copper : Got 0 - Lost 1

- Gold : Got 2 - Lost 0

All ores: Goted : 22 | Losted : 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heaven's Tear
      DiamondEbonyWhite Gold
      CopperGoldTOTAL
      Amount 10
      Price 30kk
      7.5kk
      6kk
      12.2kk
      3kk
      58kk

Price Guide:

- One Heaven's Tear = 3kk

- One Diamond = 2.5kk

- One Ebony = 3kk

- One White Gold = 2.5kk

- One Gold = 1.5kk

Sooo....

I farmed 58kk ( :twitch: ) in 4 hours of mining , i think it's pretty good actually for my level. :raiseeyebrow:

I hope u guys liked, :thumbs:

Cya! :byebye2:
    • Hey! :byebye1

So as you guys know im triyng some new ways of farming.

So today i went Orc Valley, to drop some Red Iron Blades and Esoteric Primes.

This is what i got in 1 hour in Esoterics :

- 12 Esoteric Primes +
      - 4 Esoteric Prime
      - 1 Unknown Talisman
      - No Red Iron Blade Sadly :/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well... i think i got bad luck, no thief gloves too....
      I was hoping to drop at least 2 our 3 Red Iron Blades in 1 hour, but sadly, nothing.... :thumbdown:

PS: I have a question. Where i can drop a Thief's Gloves?

Thanks!
      Cya! :byebye2:
    • Yo! :byebye1

So im leveling to 35 from now on, ill farm now when i reach lvl 35, i just need lvl 35 to get armed horse and farm some metins :D .

Annnd ill leave this print where i got my friend Brubru ahahah :cool:

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

But yeah, what is metin2 if you dont have friendship's . ^^

See ya ! :thumbsup:
    • Hey! How u guys doing? :thumbup:

Soooo after a BIG time in Red Forest i got a freaking Thief's Gloves, Yeeeey !!!! :twitch:

I want to give a shout out to SerbianFight and KhanJr who tried to help me getting a freaking thiefs gloves. :buddy:

So now i just need to get lvl 35 and get that armed horse .

PS: Where are u RockyHeart? and ELLENSHOW? I have not seen you for 3 days ... :tears:

That's all folks!

See ya ^^
    • Hey! :thumbsup:

So today im going to upgrade some stuff for the char, that will help me when i reach lvl 35 :D

Here i have 4 ebony earrings +4 , i will try to upgrade the first one to +6, here we go!

Yeah, the luck is real, the first one went +6 wooow xD. :ohyeah:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next i have 2 Lethal Armor Plates +4 , i will try them to +6, let's see. ^^

Sadly i failed one to +6 , but yeah i got one , thats not bad at all .

Should i upgrade to +7?

That's all! See ya :thumbup:
    • OneTwoFour wrote:

Hey! :thumbsup:

So today im going to upgrade some stuff for the char, that will help me when i reach lvl 35 :D

Here i have 4 ebony earrings +4 , i will try to upgrade the first one to +6, here we go!

Yeah, the luck is real, the first one went +6 wooow xD. :ohyeah:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next i have 2 Lethal Armor Plates +4 , i will try them to +6, let's see. ^^

Sadly i failed one to +6 , but yeah i got one , thats not bad at all .

Should i upgrade to +7?

That's all! See ya :thumbup:
      Yes , but not on that blacksmith , the one in guild land
    • Eyo!!
      How you guys doing? ;)

Sooo i finally reach lvl 35, and for my surprise berserk went m1 at 17 , but i failed a berserk book to m2.
      And i had been doing horse missions everyday, and now i got horse lvl 10, so i think the next mission is for the armed horse ins't it?

Soo today i have a challenge for you guys, ill give you a riddle, the first one who guesses wins 100k ! You have to send in metin2 mailbox (the mailbox near storekeeper) , the first one who guesses wins! You can only have one answer okay? Its just a game to get some fun xD.

Ingame Char: OneTwoFour

Ready?

Riddle : There was a man walking in the desert. It was an especially hot day that day. In the distance, the man suddenly saw a restaurant. He rejoiced and ran to the restaurant and immediately asked the waiter for a glass of water. Instead, the waiter pulled out a gun and pointed it at the man's head. The man replied with, "thank you". Why did the man say "thank you"?

If no one guesses until tomorrow ill reveal the answer here. :rolleye2:

Take care, cya! :thumbsup: