6 AND 7 BONUS?

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • also little bit more info about powershards as it looks like wich ones you need for what items...

      .Rainbow powershard for lvl 105-120 items
      -Red powershard lvl 90-105
      -Purple powershard lv 80-89
      -Blue powershard lv 60 -79
      -Yellow powershard lv 50-59
      -Green powershard lv 40-49
      -White powershard lv 30-39
      -Grey powershard lv 0- 29
      -lv 30er weps Lucent Grey Powershard
      -lv 75er weps Lucent Green Powershard
      -lv 105 zodiac weps Lucent Yellow Powershard

    • CryoBunny wrote:

      ADDITIVES
      You can use additives to increase the chances of success. Up to a maximum of 5 such items can be used at once.
      Small Additives (5%) can be bought on the Gaya Market.
      Medium (10%), Large (20%) and Power (50%) Additives can be purchased from the item shop.
      Additives provide the full bonus if the maximum number is used.

    • bl1nk wrote:

      Are we able to put 6th and 7th bonus on talismans?
      No ^^


      Thought i might as well create a small summary including the missing information so far:

      The adding % goes as following:

      Every shard you add gives 2% chance to succeed the adding of the bonus. You must use at least 1 shard, and you can use a maximum of 10 shards. So the maximum % without additives = 20%

      The additives (for example the 50% additive) don't add that exact % to your success. Instead, it gives 50% (or more or lower based on which and how many additives you use) extra over the current total %. You can add a maximum of 5 additives, so the maximum extra bonus = 250%.

      Example:
      If you want to add 6th bonus on a 115 armour:
      You use 10 rainbow shards = 20% total chance
      You use 1 additive of 50% = 30% total chance
      You use 5 additives of 50% = 70% total chance


      Soo, if you want to add 6th + 7th bonus on your item, pray for luck lol, especially without using additives.

      The following shards are needed as cifoks already mentioned:
      .Rainbow powershard for lvl 105-120 items
      -Red powershard lvl 90-105
      -Purple powershard lv 80-89
      -Blue powershard lv 60 -79
      -Yellow powershard lv 50-59
      -Green powershard lv 40-49
      -White powershard lv 30-39
      -Grey powershard lv 0- 29
      -lv 30er weps Lucent Grey Powershard
      -lv 75er weps Lucent Green Powershard
      -lv 105 zodiac weps Lucent Yellow Powershard


      ADDITIVES
      You can use additives to increase the chances of success. Up to a maximum of 5 such items can be used at once.
      Small Additives (5%) can be bought on the Gaya Market.
      Medium (10%), Large (20%) and Power (50%) Additives can be purchased from the item shop.
      Additives provide the full bonus if the maximum number is used.
    • Shanez wrote:

      bl1nk wrote:

      Are we able to put 6th and 7th bonus on talismans?
      No ^^

      Thought i might as well create a small summary including the missing information so far:

      The adding % goes as following:

      Every shard you add gives 2% chance to succeed the adding of the bonus. You must use at least 1 shard, and you can use a maximum of 10 shards. So the maximum % without additives = 20%

      The additives (for example the 50% additive) don't add that exact % to your success. Instead, it gives 50% (or more or lower based on which and how many additives you use) extra over the current total %. You can add a maximum of 5 additives, so the maximum extra bonus = 250%.

      Example:
      If you want to add 6th bonus on a 115 armour:
      You use 10 rainbow shards = 20% total chance
      You use 1 additive of 50% = 30% total chance
      You use 5 additives of 50% = 70% total chance


      Soo, if you want to add 6th + 7th bonus on your item, pray for luck lol, especially without using additives.

      The following shards are needed as cifoks already mentioned:
      .Rainbow powershard for lvl 105-120 items
      -Red powershard lvl 90-105
      -Purple powershard lv 80-89
      -Blue powershard lv 60 -79
      -Yellow powershard lv 50-59
      -Green powershard lv 40-49
      -White powershard lv 30-39
      -Grey powershard lv 0- 29
      -lv 30er weps Lucent Grey Powershard
      -lv 75er weps Lucent Green Powershard
      -lv 105 zodiac weps Lucent Yellow Powershard


      ADDITIVES
      You can use additives to increase the chances of success. Up to a maximum of 5 such items can be used at once.
      Small Additives (5%) can be bought on the Gaya Market.
      Medium (10%), Large (20%) and Power (50%) Additives can be purchased from the item shop.
      Additives provide the full bonus if the maximum number is used.
      Ty mate
    • Additives are not working in the way you said.

      Example:

      you have 10x red shards = 2% each shard x 10 = 20%
      Additives 50% 1x + 10x red shards(20%) will result in 22% chance for success.
      Additives 50% 5x + 10x red shards(20% total) will result in full 50% bonus which will be 30%(20 red shards + 5x additives 50%)


      So maximum you can get for more succsess chance is 30%, not 70 as you said.
    • cifoks wrote:

      So far i have seen:
      - 25 attack value
      - 2% poison chance
      - 4% bleed resist
      - 2% finger strike boost? (correct me if im wrong) like "Finger strike hit your opponent wich a chance of 2%" i guess it goes for 1 skill of each class
      - 300 HP
      - MP bonus
      So you can get like any other bns before or they are different ones?
    • bl1nk wrote:

      cifoks wrote:

      So far i have seen:
      - 25 attack value
      - 2% poison chance
      - 4% bleed resist
      - 2% finger strike boost? (correct me if im wrong) like "Finger strike hit your opponent wich a chance of 2%" i guess it goes for 1 skill of each class
      - 300 HP
      - MP bonus
      So you can get like any other bns before or they are different ones?
      There are many different and interesting bonuses now i see aswell like
      - At low rank points your dmg will be higher (in pvp i guess)
      - You recive power of wind/fire/light/earth/darkness/ice for 5 sec durning battle
      - 4th added bonus on an item is +4%
      - +20 magic attack value
      - 350 HP, 450 HP?

    • DeadShot wrote:

      Additives are not working in the way you said.

      Example:

      you have 10x red shards = 2% each shard x 10 = 20%
      Additives 50% 1x + 10x red shards(20%) will result in 22% chance for success.
      Additives 50% 5x + 10x red shards(20% total) will result in full 50% bonus which will be 30%(20 red shards + 5x additives 50%)


      So maximum you can get for more succsess chance is 30%, not 70 as you said.
      it shows 70% for me though xD

      a 50% additive adds 50% of the current total % of the total prisms, not 2% pet definition. So 10 shards = 20%, 1x 50% additive = 10% gained extra per 50% additive