Error in the config of the client. (parameter)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Error in the config of the client. (parameter)

Hello,

I've made a ticket about this and it is send to the game developers. I'm just posting it here because maybe one of you knows how to fix this problem.

When I go the config and I want to change fullscreen to windowed, i need to fill in a frequency. I can't do this for some reason, wich gives me a error about a parameter. I tried updating everything, reinstalling the game multiple times. I also tried to change my refreshrate of my laptops screen, wich i'm unable to change other then 144 Hz.

Thanks in advance

Best regards,
      Darzo
    • There is a file where you can put custom resolution and also there is option to change other values that you can also do from the usual settings.
      Search for metin2.cfg in your metin folder where the exe files are located and try to change the Frequency value to what you desire.
    • ESTDRAG wrote:

There is a file where you can put custom resolution and also there is option to change other values that you can also do from the usual settings.
      Search for metin2.cfg in your metin folder where the exe files are located and try to change the Frequency value to what you desire.

This fixed my problem. Thankyou very much!