Mythic Dragon Stones

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mythic Dragon Stones

If you think that someone will spend the next years for doing new alchemy stones from the beginning then I congratulate you on your sense of humor. This game/server is already dying for years but with this change you can be sure that what you gonna see is empty server without one single player. Money grabbing lazy developers you did not do anything to improve this game except cheap tricks to make us change our gears like cursed Lycan or now this alchemy thing.
    • We saw this alchemy coming. They never said they weren't implementing it, just delayed. And tbh, you still don't even need it. Still do decent damage with my poor people not even perfect matt alchemy so I'm glad I can still enjoy the game without going broke or 24/7 farm mode.

Who knows, Maybe one day I'll get lucky and someone accidentally puts up a few excellent alch for 15yang rather than 15w.

But what is disturbing is sending out the event prize codes with no info then banning people redeeming them hmmm...
    • I don't see how it is a problem at all.
      The resistances update already been done and we adapted to it.
      The new myth alchemy merely a "boost" which optional.

At least they come up with;

Bonuses can be rerolled by simply visiting the Alchemist and choosing the option “Mythic Dragon Stone bonus change”. Please note that It will only be possible to change bonuses for Dragon Stones of the Mythic class and that newly-added items called Flame of the Dragon will be required and consumed in the process. The number of required Flames of the Dragon for performing a bonus change rises with the clarity level of Mythic Dragon Stones.

and this;

After the maintenance all Legendary Dragon stones will be unequipped. This is done to prevent Legendary Stones from being destroyed by removing them manually so that you do not have to be concered about taking any risks if you want to further upgrade your Stones.

Also flames of the dragon are not limited to item-shop only. :gamer:
    • If you're sticking to the alchemy you currently have equipped you will still be able to do everything you were already doing, there are no downside effects of this update. You have a choice, either keep things the way they were, or get even better stuff than before. But none of those options will diminish what you ae doing lready. ^^

And FYI, you don't need the mythical achemy to defeat the bosses, I'm still defeating all of them with my matt alchemy. But now that we can finally change the mythical alchemy if they are crp, I might go for it anyway. Not because i'm forced to do it, but merely because i want to ^^

No one forces you to go for mythical alchemy, no one forces you to change your gear to keep up with the game with this update. :)
    • lets see how much will cost the item for reroll bonus of alchemy stones.
      it might be better to look for good bonus on basic brilli/exce legendary, rather then make and reroll mithycal alchemy
      but i bet this will be 50/80 dr for each change (super-expensive)
      lets see
    • cifoks wrote:

Antique ----> Legendary -----> Mythic
      So this basically is how you make the new stones

And according to some people in german forum and my own memory from the beta server the new alchemy in terms of its strength is something like this:

1) Legendary matt
      2) Legendary clear = mythical matt
      3) Legendary flawless = mythical clear
      4) Legendary brilliant = mythical flawless
      5) Legendary excellent = mythical brilliant
      6) Mythical excellent

So basically all we get is 1 more stage to the alchemy and as some others here already said - the "old" alchemy doesn't suddenly become useless - its still the same as it was before.
    • Yes an Legendary Excellent gives the same stats as an Brilliant Mythical + the Mythic gives also power vs fire/ice/wind etc not just resist. and the stats on Excellent Mythical are on Diamond 24% skill stats, Sapphire is 24% resist or vs, Ruby has 480 attack value/24 avg/24 avg resist, Jade 4800 hp/ 32% max hp, Garnet has normal bonus 2400 hp or 24% SP abs etc
      + Those give also like 16 STR, 16 Fire resist and 16% power of fire

• Testreg wrote:

cifoks wrote:

Antique ----> Legendary -----> Mythic
      So this basically is how you make the new stones

And according to some people in german forum and my own memory from the beta server the new alchemy in terms of its strength is something like this:

1) Legendary matt
      2) Legendary clear = mythical matt
      3) Legendary flawless = mythical clear
      4) Legendary brilliant = mythical flawless
      5) Legendary excellent = mythical brilliant
      6) Mythical excellent

So basically all we get is 1 more stage to the alchemy and as some others here already said - the "old" alchemy doesn't suddenly become useless - its still the same as it was before.
      so if you are not interested in pvm.... is not a huge change
      At least they remove all our alch so we can decide what to do
    • The new dragon shard system is going too far, yes it would be nice to have but how the system was designed in the first place makes it hard to add new stuff to it. Since dragon shards are no longer trade-able making alchemy, even just antiques, now takes its time, no other way around it apart from some crazy farming set up on one account. Since making antiques now basically take years, how are we meant to make mythical? Even making matt mythical would probably take sometime, not even going to talk about how long it would take to make excellent. >.>

That said, did anyone ask for new alchemy in the first place? We all complained about it and got it delayed, hoping for something better in return but instead we basically get the same system we didn't want. Adding "Power Vs Element" to the alchemy as well now basically makes getting talisman's kinda pointless. Even if you have full matt mythical alchemy there is no point in getting talismans basically. Wasn't that what talismans where there for? For damage Vs Elemental mobs?

One last thing, the current system was fine as it was, didn't need to change anything. If you work on other things such as more Dungeon runs people may start liking the game and coming back to it. I also know you had plans for more runs because when you talk to the dragon watcher in map1 3 options appear, yet only 1 works. I'd prefer to see more runs like that rather then new alchemy to a system that was fine.

P.s. Testing something before it is released is part of making a game. ?(
      I lost myself into the night
      And I flew higher
      Than I had ever
      But I still felt small
      I clipped my wings and fell from flight
      To open water
      And floated farther
      Away from myself
    • Leo wrote:

The new dragon shard system is going too far, yes it would be nice to have but how the system was designed in the first place makes it hard to add new stuff to it. Since dragon shards are no longer trade-able making alchemy, even just antiques, now takes its time, no other way around it apart from some crazy farming set up on one account. Since making antiques now basically take years, how are we meant to make mythical? Even making matt mythical would probably take sometime, not even going to talk about how long it would take to make excellent. >.>

That said, did anyone ask for new alchemy in the first place? We all complained about it and got it delayed, hoping for something better in return but instead we basically get the same system we didn't want. Adding "Power Vs Element" to the alchemy as well now basically makes getting talisman's kinda pointless. Even if you have full matt mythical alchemy there is no point in getting talismans basically. Wasn't that what talismans where there for? For damage Vs Elemental mobs?

One last thing, the current system was fine as it was, didn't need to change anything. If you work on other things such as more Dungeon runs people may start liking the game and coming back to it. I also know you had plans for more runs because when you talk to the dragon watcher in map1 3 options appear, yet only 1 works. I'd prefer to see more runs like that rather then new alchemy to a system that was fine.

P.s. Testing something before it is released is part of making a game. ?(
      board.beta.metin2.gameforge.com/