Pet Transport Box

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pet Transport Box

Hello,

I'm looking to buy a pet but when we use Pet Transport Box item, we can't see pet type. Therefore, with game functions we can only base on the seller trust. We all know that we can't trust other players and there are a lot of scammers who want to fool you.

I want to ask other players if they have experienced this process and how they do it? At this moment I'm thinking to use Skype in order to see live the transaction. Also I think that seller must have Pet Transport box. I wait your opinions. Thank you.

I hope there wasn't any similar opened thread. :D

Kind regards,
      Totosai
    • I suggest that the pet type is to be added to the transport box states when the pet is inside

Also the transport box don't expire when a pet is inside it ... expires by single time pet in and out from it... I mean single use not from purchase time.

The seller provide the transport box ... put the pet to be sold inside it ... show it to the buyer in normal trade window ... the buyer pays in wons ... if he agreed on states and type ofc
    • amigosan wrote:

I suggest that the pet type is to be added to the transport box states when the pet is inside

Also the transport box don't expire when a pet is inside it ... expires by single time pet in and out from it... I mean single use not from purchase time.

The seller provide the transport box ... put the pet to be sold inside it ... show it to the buyer in normal trade window ... the buyer pays in wons ... if he agreed on states and type ofc
      How the pet type can be added to the transport box states? Or you mean that we can use Pet Destiny Orb when the pet is in the transport box?